Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Nope wrong Alfredo is getting bad mouthed in the coverage on Freesports' craigen etc, never a red card, Morelos didn't need to go down blah blah blah, trial by telly starting as per !

Later on towards end of game craigen says game has had everything All we need now is a Morelos sending off. Scumbag 

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The taig ripping right out of this scum bastard.

I did say. This rabid bastard now needs ran out of dodge for that statement and I hope the club are requesting a full apology and the SFA having him up on charges to be executed to the full extent.

Read and read it again, it's actually worse that anything TLB has spouted. Trying to be fucking smart, well let's hope too fucking smart for his own good. Cunt!

did he say anything from the weekend after boyd was hit with a coin and hit with sectarian abuse?

did he fuck. he is a bitter bitter cunt of a man 

he has not got the kudos to be a manager

english football found him out thats why hes here

Clarke raged: “If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different. The red card is a joke.

“If that’s the standards we might as well go home. Why speak?

“It’s every week, every other week. Why? You’ll probably write Morelos four goals but the officials decided the game.

“It’s embarrassing. The goalie just lifted his arms.

“Every goalie does it every week. It’s embarrassing. I’m talking in general, bad decisions.

“All we talk about is our refs. How can I talk about football tonight?

“It doesn’t matter when it comes - a penalty is a penalty. Thirty seconds in or thirty seconds into injury time - it’s a pen so just give it.

“It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.

“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a Fenian b*****d? Come on.

“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a Fenian bastard. Is that correct?

“What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and I thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West.

“My children have had nothing to do this with this thankfully. My children and grandchildren.

“It’s fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Chelsea? Fuck me, 2 fans got done the other week for racial abuse to Sterling?? Who does he think he is? Mother Theresa 

Racism isn't a problem to anyone from up here, mate. 

The line from the media when lennon got hit with the coin was, if it was a black player everyone would be putting it down to racism, so it must be because lennon is catholic. 

Not a week later one Morelos was hit with a coin and there was barely a peep from the 'impartial' journalists. 

3 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

did he say anything from the weekend after boyd was hit with a coin and hit with sectarian abuse?

did he fuck. he is a bitter bitter cunt of a man 

he has not got the kudos to be a manager

english football found him out thats why hes here

Aye he called the culprits a minority the same minority who at another section ripped out seats not a bad word said about them, almost sticking up for them against the so called team he supported growing up and now manages

After tonight Kilmarnock haven’t won in six games. He’s never mentioned any of this abuse while his team were getting results but now the wheels are coming off he’s 100% working his ticket so he has an out to move back to England before his stock starts to drop again.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Clarke raged: “If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different. The red card is a joke.

“If that’s the standards we might as well go home. Why speak?

“It’s every week, every other week. Why? You’ll probably write Morelos four goals but the officials decided the game.

“It’s embarrassing. The goalie just lifted his arms.

“Every goalie does it every week. It’s embarrassing. I’m talking in general, bad decisions.

“All we talk about is our refs. How can I talk about football tonight?

“It doesn’t matter when it comes - a penalty is a penalty. Thirty seconds in or thirty seconds into injury time - it’s a pen so just give it.

“It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.

“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a Fenian b*****d? Come on.

“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a Fenian bastard. Is that correct?

“What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and I thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West.

“My children have had nothing to do this with this thankfully. My children and grandchildren.

“It’s fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

What an utter moron, on the back of his own player having missiles thrown at him and being called a 'orange bastard'.

This is probably the first time anyone has ever given Clarke a bit of stick in his whole time in Scotland and it is ONLY because he has been an utter cunt towards us these past few weeks in relation to Defoe, Gerrard, Power etc. Other than that no one gives a fuck about Clarke. He is a complete and utter irrelevance. He's a nobody. Now he receives a little song aimed towards him and he grabs TLB victim card and has run with it! Pathetic.....

11 minutes ago, denya said:

I thought Chelsea was in the news for their fans being racist to black player of another team, no?

Was it not them that forced a black man off/or refused to let him on a Metro in Paris, which was caught on film.

Archived