Normal league allocation for Pittodrie QF?

McEwan's Lager

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm confident the powers at be won't be changing the ticket allocation rules just because it's big bad Rangers surely..??

They can't. It goes against their big statement about how if we got the taigs at home they'd step in and give a bigger allocation than we give in the league 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There was a post yesterday saying reports were the sheep were selling tickets to the home fans for the additional area we'd get if we were getting extra.

Think it was @KingKirk who posted.

They aren't selling for the top tier behind the goals, sure I saw that on Twitter, so maybe they'll be moved there if we get the 20% allocation?

If not it's pointless having that rule in the cup if teams aren't allowed to have that allocation.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They are selling tickets to season ticket holders, including in the sections we would get if we got 20%, so assuming it's true

Hope the club kick up a fuss

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There was a post yesterday saying reports were the sheep were selling tickets to the home fans for the additional area we'd get if we were getting extra.

Think it was @KingKirk who posted.

That doesn’t sound good.

The only thing I can think of is we do similar to people in the Broomloan and then move them once they have bought their ticket.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They can't. It goes against their big statement about how if we got the taigs at home they'd step in and give a bigger allocation than we give in the league 

Of course but this is Scotland a country eating itself to death with its hatred towards its Protestant/Loyalist/Unionist bogie men. Hypocrisy and shifting the goal posts is rife.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That doesn’t sound good.

The only thing I can think of is we do similar to people in the Broomloan and then move them once they have bought their ticket.

Well if that's true we should just give everyone the corner for every game ever and ignore all the rules 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That doesn’t sound good.

Someone on FF saying the upper tier of the stand behind the goal is closed so hopefully that's the case and they'll stick them up their.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That doesn’t sound good.

Just checked their website, ST holders can buy their ticket for those sections we'd need until Monday 25th.

We should demand sheep move them as we want full allocation permitted under cup rules.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just checked their website, ST holders can buy their ticket for those sections we'd need until Monday 25th.

We should demand sheep move them as we want full allocation permitted under cup rules.

How many ST holders do the sheep have?

14?