NIL BY MOUTH VERMIN

eejay the dj

You only ever hear of these scumbags when it's Rangers in the doc

I know they operate like a charity and have to get funding .

Does anyone know where they get this funding

The  Scottish Government or Glasgow City Council? or from bheastville themselves :hmmm:

56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You only ever hear of these scumbags when it's Rangers in the doc

I know they operate like a charity and have to get funding .

Does anyone know where they get this funding

The  Scottish Government or Glasgow City Council?

donated many times they do a stellar job eradicating bigotry

56 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have they commented on the five year old at the rebel gig yet? 

Surpringsly enough they did:

Anti-bigotry group Nil By Mouth spokesman David Scott also spoke out against the video, shaming the boy’s parents as well as everyone in the clip for condoning the song.

He told the Scottish Sun: “Children mimic adults and repeat what they tell them.

“Whoever has encouraged this little lad to do this needs to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror as do each and every idiot jumping up and down to what he’d been told to say.

“Nothing good can possibly come from their actions.

“This highlights why the free schools programme Nil Mouth delivers across Scotland is so important to children – to challenge harmful attitudes passed on by supposed adults.”

They have a random computer algorithm that selects which games they attend and report to the Police, SFA, et al. 

There is a flaw in the algorithm which is it only accepts the letters A,E,G,N,R & S. for teams to complain about.

There is another flaw and that one is unavoidable, any game must be attended by the professionally offended middle class haters with pre-determined expectation of our fan base to be demons, they sadly will always have the ear of those who hate us - which as our manager has discovered is myriad.

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dont know what you are all moaning about, nil by mouth are going to consult the scottish minister for sport.........joe fitzpatrick 🙈🙈

Or the scum ST holder Minister for justice. Stitch up doesn't even come close.

It seems when we go on the offensive , they have something already lined up to counter .

I don't believe for one nano second , that Clark never new what he was doing . I honestly think the whole episode has been orchestrated .

Can someone please tell me what song , this prick was so offended about

4 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

I applaud any organisation that gets income from grants, donations and fundraising etc totalling over £115,000 and who uses in excess of £85,500 for salaries/staff costs for an average of 3 members of staff.

That's what I call committed to the cause

or is it, onto a good thing?.....I can never remember.

https://www.oscr.org.uk/downloadfile.aspx?id=191705&type=5&charityid=SC030375&arid=251029

Sterling work with St Columba and St Mungos . jesus fuck

I honestly think the real message is , lets do everything for our own, stick together  but lets all get fucking into the enemy

All aided and abetted by the corrupt councils and Compliant Government

58 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dont know what you are all moaning about, nil by mouth are going to consult the scottish minister for sport.........joe fitzpatrick 🙈🙈

Joe Fitzpatrick... who would have thought it?

I wonder which team he supports..

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems when we go on the offensive , they have something already lined up to counter .

I don't believe for one nano second , that Clark never new what he was doing . I honestly think the whole episode has been orchestrated .

I watched the game online, so didn’t have a good stream, but I think it was along the lines of “Cheer up Steve Clarke, oh what can it mean to a sad (picture went at this point) and a shit football team”

Nothing really offensive there.

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Surprised at that.

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I watched the game online, so didn’t have a good stream, but I think it was along the lines of “Cheer up Steve Clarke, oh what can it mean to a sad (picture went at this point) and a shit football team”

Nothing really offensive there.

Fucking hell ..We sing that to all the bheasts 

Incidently I think our Manager is in the wrong movie for defending us on these types of things .In fact ,you can see the media, are almost desperate to hook him into debating all things bad ,about our fan base 

5 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Could this be an attempt to push for strict liability for clubs? It wouldn't surprise me if it was another flawed system in the making to keep Rangers down financially.

Imho, Nil by Mouth should be investigating the hatred that is directed at Rangers from the league, opponent managers, players and fans,  I'm sure there is a rule that one club can't disrespect another club.

Where were all the condemnations when we rattling around the lower leagues? Why is it suddenly a problem this season? And that's on both sides really, I doubt either clubs support have drastically changed the song sheets in the last 5-10 years. 

These groups are inherently biased so their sanctimony has no credibility whatsoever.