Sectarianism at Rangers or celtic affects us all and beating it requires equal approach - James Black

The Dude

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

The Dude is one of the few , if there even are any , that put it out there from a Rangers perspective . Far too often we complain there is not enough of it , so I've no complaint of giving him the hits to keep him there . Another great piece @The Dude 👍

Fucked giving them any hits for anything else right enough :lol: 

The Dude is ok . I like him at times . He knows this but if he were cream , he would eat himself . He knows this :p:

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

My opinion for what it's worth is that the ones who are most offended by sectarianism(especially anti- Catholic) is middle class Protestants,professionals like teachers who ironically are barred from taking a senior role at 50% of schools because they are not Catholic absolutely despise Rangers,the Orange Order and can't wait to express their horror at working class Protestants and their unacceptable behaviour.

The majority of these people are not Catholic or Protestant. They don't know anything about the Bible or attend Church. It's a political and cultural. 

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I know you're saying it in jest , but far too often' whataboutery ' gets misused to justify ignoring one side of the sectarian argument . 

English's criticism of SG is a typical example of that . 

I was indeed jesting given the Dude had highlighted that very term in his article.

Agreed 're the condescending hypocrite  English.

I would certainly agree it needs equal approach. 

But when you have clowns like English, Spears,Stewart,Sutton, BBC et al. Spouting there one sided shite all day and every day, and nobody from the club willing to take them on head on ( and I don’t mean the odd statement from the board)we will continue to be the whipping boys for the names above. 

6 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

I would certainly agree it needs equal approach. 

But when you have clowns like English, Spears,Stewart,Sutton, BBC et al. Spouting there one sided shite all day and every day, and nobody from the club willing to take them on head on ( and I don’t mean the odd statement from the board)we will continue to be the whipping boys for the names above. 

See tonight Maxwell defending the COMP officer for the unacceptable criticism

Just how far is pedros cock up this sickening piece of shite's ass

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See tonight Maxwell defending the COMP officer for the unacceptable criticism

Just how far is pedros cock up this sickening piece of shite's ass

Yip a fantastic appointment he turned out to be. Just another name on a door in the corridor to that jap C... office. 

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

Referees have been the centre of attention over the past few months as everybody thinks there's an agenda for or against somebody else.

But the last week has seen Scottish football dragged back in time with sectarianism rearing its ugly head after incidents involving Kris Boyd and Steve Clarke .

Both were victims of sectarian chanting aimed at them based on their affiliation (real or otherwise) with one half of the Old Firm.

However, only one seemed to cause widespread offence and spur the Scottish FA into some sort of action.

READ MORE: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/sectarianism-Rangers-celtic-affects-beating-14037661

Good article dude. I've clicked on the link to  support your article.

I like how you have pointed out the inconsistencies when dealing with this issue. I do however think that some of the claims being made within football are to abuse the flawed Nil by Mouth system and harm Rangers financially.

Personally i think the biggest problem Scottish football has is the hatred that is directed at Rangers. For me, this started when Lawwell and celtic campaigned to get Rangers booted out of the league and continued to push for punishments with their Res 12  campaigners.  I think the SFA have made a rod for their own back in allowing the rules of the game to be changed to suit Lawwell and celtics agenda.  

The hatred manifests itself by treating Rangers differently and can be seen regularly by the opinions of opponent managers, horrendous tackles on our players,  pundits playing at VAR on TV, the media constantly giving Rangers bad press and flawed systems that do not offer a level playing field for our club.

Please could your next article be about this hatred and how it's ruining the Scottish game.

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

For me, this started when Lawwell and celtic campaigned to get Rangers booted out of the league and continued to push for punishments with their Res 12  campaigners.

I think there was a definite step change from Reid standing in his press conference and pontificated about about how they would no longer be discriminated against blah, blah etc. Problem being though, through his political connections (I believe) we have undoubtedly suffered via this. Lawell is an ongoing manifestation who has been allowed to accumulate an unhealthy influence in Scottish football. Unfortunately until he goes I don’t see any improvement...

16 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

celtic-v-rangers-ladbrokes-scottish-premiership-celtic-park-5-390x285.jpg.fb1ea8e662abb5c3d1bdd54a45857a41.jpgscum-2.thumb.jpg.50d1b5095d8ba63d23b5c4aac7851cfe.jpgCsED73OWgAABS97.thumb.jpg.1e5ff54d8088f48bd364f21d8111dc5c.jpg

Address the above then we can all have a discussion about sectarianism. 

There's a better article in a single sentence. 

That day set the tone for our return. The hatred was ramped up. Hanging effigies of orangemen and Rangers fans. The media response was half arsed as usual .Until they found out we had damaged a toilet and all of a sudden both situations could be compared and condemned on an equal footing.

imagine we sold flags like the bottom one at Ibrox ?

F63FCC4D-1305-45C1-AE03-A9F8E45F142A.jpeg

CCFA33D2-05F3-43AF-97A5-94FF1CD9BCAD.jpeg

At the end of the day a grown man is upset because he got called one word. No wonder his career has never took him past being a manager of a 2nd rate club. 

This word has no other meaning than the fact that the team it purports too,sings songs supporting the IRA who’s members are called by said word.

It’s a disrespect to the real advances that’s been made in Scottish football, not long ago bananas got thrown onto the pitch which is rightly frowned upon.