BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Excellent that the VB's are organising this. I will see you there lads. 

only thing I will say is let's make it a peaceful one with no "naughty" songs as they will lap that up and make a meal (story) of it.

They're already typing out the script what we were/will be singing.
just had a glimpse at sportscene and after the Rangers highlights,the 3 cowardly bastards mentioned "cheer up ya sad greeting bastard" and that they will be calling us out.
wonder if they called out the ira song book from the tramps match :whistle:

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

just had a glimpse at sportscene and after the Rangers highlights,the 3 cowardly bastards mentioned "cheer up ya sad greeting bastard" and that they will be calling us out.

Haven't watched it yet but we probably know the answer to that and they will have been in mock indignation mode at Motherwell daring to score 

33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wonder who will be the first little fairy to whine and bitch about how it's FF or Taig like behaviour .

Absolutely brilliant from VB and I hope the bears turn our for it .

The more the other networks like SKY and BT can get away with this garbage . The bigger chance they will do the same

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The gestapo and the usual suspects will probably get wind and try and disrupt or paint us in bad light .

Well behaved protest works for me ..

Then later we can storm the building and kick everyone in the buildings cunts in :p: I jest

They will already know. They trawl the web for stories. 

👍👍 for the VB.

44 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They got tore in especially that cunt Stewart, when Thompson went off script and claimed both sides of the OF didn’t want to change, he was raging and quickly tried to get it back on topic of its all a Rangers problem. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They got tore in especially that cunt Stewart, when Thompson went off script and claimed both sides of the OF didn’t want to change, he was raging and quickly tried to get it back on topic of its all a Rangers problem. 

Just watched it there. The interesting thing is, they spout all this bile without evidence. No clips to back up their point. As other have said, sounds like the fans were singing 'greeting bastard'. So if nobody researched that themselves and just saw sportscene with them mentioning "sectarian singing" and "also a banner"(which was in no way offensive), they would think we are the bigots the BBC would like to paint us as. 

Stewart also can't hide his hatred for us.

Reinforces why this VB match is a great move

Well done VB AGAIN!

having a club representative like the late great Sandy Jardine pushing this would really give it some legs.

imagine if John Greig was leading this protest it would unite all the stupid little factions we have within the support.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They make a meal of any story involving Rangers, who gives a fuck if songs are getting sung. 

I totally understand your thinking but we need to play smart during this day and that means no offensive chanting towards fenian etc. but we can push the boundaries where we direct our chants towards the bbc.

There’s plenty of precedents been set on what we can use also.

#PrayForSteveClarke 😋

AB91F854-ABBE-40B0-AF88-C61A0F6EBCFD.jpeg

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Just watched it there. The interesting thing is, they spout all this bile without evidence. No clips to back up their point. As other have said, sounds like the fans were singing 'greeting bastard'. So if nobody researched that themselves and just saw sportscene with them mentioning "sectarian singing" and "also a banner"(which was in no way offensive), they would think we are the bigots the BBC would like to paint us as. 

Stewart also can't hide his hatred for us.

Reinforces why this VB match is a great move

They find it offensive that we still breathe!

Delighted to see this has been organised by the VB, I just wish it had not been that date 😞 because I had arranged with Pam last week to bring Broxi to Ibrox before the game. He will be leaving her probably in April and so that is why we picked that game.

She is taking the day off to do that so I will have to miss this demo, but hope as many as can will look out for Broxi on your way back from the BBC.

Let's keep this thread bumped so that as many fans as possible see it. :cheers: