BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, thistleman said:

Did follow follow back this demonstration did let it be promoted on there site just asking

They deleted any mention of it, Dingwall and Co. are having wee secret meetings of their own(No doubt there will be a payday for MD out of them).

You have to email him your details to get permission to attend their gatherings in the Louden.

3 hours ago, Chosen One said:

Not saying that at all. Hate the beeb

The problem we have as a support is we are all divided into groups/forums and that has been brought on by the last few years of factions setting up some for the good of Rangers and some for the sake of the people who set up the groups IMO.

If our board who have been in power for nearly 4 years were to stand up and defend our Club as they should then protests like last Sat would not be needed, but they along with all the boards we have had for years only speak up when a board member is attacked.

I have realised that this is unlikely to change in the near future and that is why I supported the VB protest (I did not manage to attend because Broxi was coming as agreed before the protest) but I will be if they have another one. We have been refereed differently since last season and then refereed again by BBC Scotland Sportscene a program put out by a national broadcaster and yet we just take it up the arse without saying anything while the tarriers would have been going mental and the press would be backing them to the hilt.

I will always be open to any other way we can get our concerns across as fans. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

We can't get along if you like the SNP

I just can't see a Rangers fan supporting snp at all and if so then said fan needs a reality check or a swift boot in the balls. We're a broad bunch. Snp  voters who support Rangers must be fine with Scotland becoming the republic of Scotland 

On 19/03/2019 at 14:32, cushynumber said:

I went then stood across the road watching as i was embarrassed by the turnout.

Genuinely stunned that one of the Ultra groups did not take the lead on this...to leave it to random people to turn up, with no sort of defined leadership, nor clear agenda was a disaster easy to predict.

Why the fuck was that not the way they did it? The danger of leaving it up to random individuals, with no cohesive plan of action, except to turn up at their glass box and stand around was a bit optimistic.

Also, because there was not a single gripe to take aim at, rather a long series of dissing of Rangers by the BBCunts, there was not a specific topic or issue to rally the troops behind. Also, sadly, we have in effect become totally used to the shit thrown by the BBCunts, and it just goes over peoples' heads. Basically they do not have a fucking clue what to do and how to rage against our haters. Apart from bashing a few keys on a keyboard.

10 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Genuinely stunned that one of the Ultra groups did not take the lead on this...to leave it to random people to turn up, with no sort of defined leadership, nor clear agenda was a disaster easy to predict.

Why the fuck was that not the way they did it? The danger of leaving it up to random individuals, with no cohesive plan of action, except to turn up at their glass box and stand around was a bit optimistic.

Also, because there was not a single gripe to take aim at, rather a long series of dissing of Rangers by the BBCunts, there was not a specific topic or issue to rally the troops behind. Also, sadly, we have in effect become totally used to the shit thrown by the BBCunts, and it just goes over peoples' heads. Basically they do not have a fucking clue what to do and how to rage against our haters. Apart from bashing a few keys on a keyboard.

Why one of the ultras?

They’re a random group of people, as are VB.