BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

If not, then wasn't far from it. Everybody huddled in the bus stop then walked round.

Anyway, it's done. Poor turnout. Weather didn't help, but it can't disguise the apathy among the support.

I agree with the apathy comment but as I said it's bullshit to say we fitted under a bus stop. You should have come over, you'd have seen that for yourself.

14 hours ago, cushynumber said:

If not, then wasn't far from it. Everybody huddled in the bus stop then walked round.

Anyway, it's done. Poor turnout. Weather didn't help, but it can't disguise the apathy among the support.

Sorry Cushy, but you are completely wrong. There was quite a bit more than a bus shelter full. You forgot the people behind also. As well as round about. 

do you think more would have turned up if it was straight after a game? there's also the possibility of printing out fliers and handing them to people as they enter the stadium - after the match there will be a protest at the bbc building your attendance would be welcome etc

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

do you think more would have turned up if it was straight after a game? there's also the possibility of printing out fliers and handing them to people as they enter the stadium - after the match there will be a protest at the bbc building your attendance would be welcome etc

After yesterday,that would have been one angry mob and who could blame them but you have a point.

3 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Some including me will not support any action instigated by the VB. The reasons being the tactics used by them against leaders of other fans groups, plus the VB support for the crooks that were the Rangers board.

Its attitudes like this that keep our support fractured and make us an easy target 

2 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Some including me will not support any action instigated by the VB. The reasons being the tactics used by them against leaders of other fans groups, plus the VB support for the crooks that were the Rangers board.

Give your brain a rest. People like you are not required. Coward. 

11 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

A perfect example of all that's wrong with our support.

13 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Fucking worst cunt. 

You will be one of the sad cunts that walked around outside Ibrox calling Bears taigs for going to watch their team. 

13 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

What about if Dingwall had endorsed it?

🙄