BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

What about if Dingwall had endorsed it?

🙄

To be honest not a fan of him either. As far as the VB are concerned I have a long list of problems with them which I will not go into here. But 2 actions of theirs stick in my craw; 1. Their support for the spivs when even the most blinkered could see they were crooks. 2. The way they hounded Chris Graham was a disgrace.

13 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sorry Cushy, but you are completely wrong. There was quite a bit more than a bus shelter full. You forgot the people behind also. As well as round about. 

yea ok. I could only see what I could see standing in the cycle bit. regardless though, not the turn out hoped for and I found it disappointing and a bit embarrassing. I embarrass easily though...

On 17/03/2019 at 09:11, Rangerswuls said:

i was at the demo, and although it wasnt best supported on the day there was around 50 of us there. The weather played a big part in that with people running late and missing the demo and others not willing to hang around and get soaked to the bone to go and then sit in a freezing cold stadium..

The union bears didnt attend as they have there own demos going on way the club regarding safe standing, 

but for the 50 that turned up we can say we made the effort and we want things to change against Rangers, while most of the 40,000 at the match yesterday sit on social media writing about doing something or poke fun at the ones doing something about it, or  simply spend a few extra hours in a pub talking about Rangers situation when they couldve helped do something about it.. 

im sure vb would like to thank everyone who made the effort to attend, but untill Rangers fans all pull in the same direction we are screwed 

Staunch

51 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Their support for the spivs when even the most blinkered could see they were crooks. 2. The way they hounded Chris Graham was a disgrace.

Support for the spivs ? I cant really recall that, I do remember them asking questions that no one else would and being excluded from privy info that SOS & Dingwall etc had all been informed about.

Regarding hounding Graham did VB  go after him or was it a few individuals who you thought  were VB, if you don't want to discuss it on here then please PM me with all your evidence.

49 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

To be honest not a fan of him either. As far as the VB are concerned I have a long list of problems with them which I will not go into here. But 2 actions of theirs stick in my craw; 1. Their support for the spivs when even the most blinkered could see they were crooks. 2. The way they hounded Chris Graham was a disgrace.

The same spiv (Green) who was made an honourary member of the RST? (a claim they distanced themselves from a few years later 🙄).

VB admitted in an article that Whyte lied to them and led them up a garden path when they spoke with him. In a later article they suggested that Greens arrival should be treated with caution.

Regarding VB going after Chris Graham - care to enlighten me on that?

A VB article in support of Chris Graham:

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=49&a=Rangers,-the-media-and-chris-graham

There was also another article where they said his wifes religion was not something to be used in any arguments with him after a RM poster called him out after finding out she was Catholic.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

yea ok. I could only see what I could see standing in the cycle bit. regardless though, not the turn out hoped for and I found it disappointing and a bit embarrassing. I embarrass easily though...

It wasn't embarrassing, it was just disgraceful and you should have joined us instead of hiding :p:

3 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Hi Chris

Hows the ‘consulting’ going?

Still in the payroll at Ibrox?

5 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

I am not a member of VB but would have been at the protest on Sat if the Broxi visit had not been arranged before and I could not be at two places at one time.

As far a CG goes, after his initial burst onto the media I would say he has been involved in splits in the Rangers support and I have no time for him, mind you he seems to have got his reward as many others who split the support have done. 

Sorry for taking this :offtopic: but I cannot stand CG and find it difficult to not comment as this poster has, my bad. :angrywillie:

20 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Some including me will not support any action instigated by the VB. The reasons being the tactics used by them against leaders of other fans groups, plus the VB support for the crooks that were the Rangers board.

You are all that is wrong with the Rangers support  son  now go back to your keyboard and bang those little keys I will stop here and say no more might get myself banned because of a fanny

2 hours ago, thistleman said:

You are all that is wrong with the Rangers support  son  now go back to your keyboard and bang those little keys I will stop here and say no more might get myself banned because of a fanny

“Son” !! If only,  being going to Ibrox since mid 50’s.

8 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

And that's your 20th post 🤔

Having a go at the only people that give a Fuck about Rangers .There are a long list of people that should but don't 

Chris Graham was full of his own self importance and the arrogance was reekin out of him 

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And that's your 20th post 🤔

Having a go at the only people that give a Fuck about Rangers .There are a long list of people that should but don't 

Chris Graham was full of his own self importance and the arrogance was reekin out of him 

Awful lot of hostility on here for new poster. 

11 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

“Son” !! If only,  being going to Ibrox since mid 50’s.

Slow learner and you still Don,t know what it takes to stand side by side with other bears as for new member been  on here for a few years but Don,t have to justify myself to no one  and certainly not you  as I said you are part of the problem along with  many others  who say a lot but do fuck all when it comes to standing up and being counted    

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What did people shout at the building at this ? Did it shout back or anything 

Firstly, buildings don't shout, so no. Secondly, the protest was against the organisation, not the building. Lastly, your response sums you up well that you'd be snide about the demonstration rather than doing something about the situation yourself. Happy with the BBC treatment of Rangers it seems.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Firstly, buildings don't shout, so no. Secondly, the protest was against the organisation, not the building. Lastly, your response sums you up well that you'd be snide at the demonstration rather than doing something about the situation yourself. Happy with the BBC treatment of Rangers it seems.

What was it expected too achieve ? Any protest should be directed towards our own spineless board for not dealing with them , shouting please be a bit fairer and even handed in your reporting at a building is pointless 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What was it expected too achieve ? Any protest should be directed towards our own spineless board for not dealing with them , shouting please be a bit fairer and even handed in your reporting at a building is pointless 

There was media attention there. Hundreds or thousands of bears present would have been an excellent message to have portrayed. Instead, because of actions like yours, the message is Rangers fans don't really give a fuck.

Have you contacted the club to express your views on the BBC or are you waiting for someone else to do that for you too? Maybe a snidey comment on here could get forwarded to them, minimum effort required.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There was media attention there. Hundreds or thousands of bears present would have been an excellent message to have portrayed. Instead, because of actions like yours, the message is Rangers fans don't really give a fuck.

Have you contacted the club to express your views on the BBC or are you waiting for someone else to do that for you too? Maybe a snidey comment on here could get forwarded to them, minimum effort required.

Stop greeting and act like an adult so we can discuss this properly  , 

What great message would that have sent or achieved ?  This is an organisation that harboured and covered for multiple paedophiles with no shame so what excellent message was gonna be delivered by a few thousand standing outside ? 

Why would I contact the club when I have said they are spineless and if there was gonna be any protest it should be aimed at them ? Robertson could have tripled the attendance by showing everyone the proof he says he has of them admitting treating us differently but he didn't because he is a spineless coward