BROXI back at IBROX Sat 16th March

Bears r us

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I am gonna hang around and stuff a Tampon up your nose mate.  I will even have my period on it first so it has a bit of a whiff for you. 

You can try spose.Dont derail poor broxi's thread deacon. You have previous for this according to babn.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Take Broxi to the protest!

:lol:

Maybe we should all take our dogs/cats etc to the protest Mal .... and let them all shit on the BBC's doorstep ..... just for the craic as they say.

Seriously though .... don't want them to contact  Pacific Quay rabies .... so best not subject them to that rabid lot .... :p:

:UK:

24 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

@born a blue nose pledges 50 if Broxi shits on the steps. 

You know fine well Dan that Pam has brought up Broxi not to shite on anyone's steps :lol: but hope you manage to find him this time on your way back from the BBC. :thumbup:

It is almost time for Broxi to move on to support one of our Veterans. I hope everyone takes this opportunity to see him before he takes on this important role.

Well done to all who have supported oor Dug. Thanks to Pam for all her efforts and also to @Bears r us & Mrs Bears r us for all the photos and updates. :cup:

On 25/02/2019 at 13:47, Bears r us said:

Pam is taking Broxi back to see fans before the game on Sat 16th March. She will be there from about 2pm. It looks like Broxi will be leaving Pam to go to his veteran in April so we were running out of dates to do this.

I realise this is now clashing with the VB protest at the BBC but I hope fans can do both if possible. Pam very kindly took a day of work so that she could take the boy to Ibrox.

If the weather is reasonable then Broxi and Pam will be at the J G statue, if it is poor then we will see where is going to be the best shelter and put that in this thread the day before.

Broxioiccaa.jpg

Broxipicb.jpg

Broxipica.jpg

^^^

Pam is taking Broxi back to see fans before the game on Sat 16th March. She will be there from about 2pm. It looks like Broxi will be leaving Pam to go to his veteran in April so we were running out of dates to do this.

I realise this is now clashing with the VB protest at the BBC but I hope fans can do both if possible. Pam very kindly took a day of work so that she could take the boy to Ibrox.

If the weather is reasonable then Broxi and Pam will be at the J G statue, if it is poor then we will see where is going to be the best shelter and put that in this thread the day before.

Broxioiccaa.jpg

Broxipicb.jpg

Broxipica.jpg

Hope the visit goes well. :thumbup:

Broxioiccaa.jpg

Broxipicb.jpg

Broxipica.jpg

:thumbup:

Broxioiccaa.jpg

Broxipicb.jpg

Broxipica.jpg

Just waiting patiently to visit you all at Ibrox!!