BROXI back at IBROX Sat 16th March

Bears r us

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Roughly what time will Broxi be on site from?

Approx 1345 to 1445 mate, he will be at the JG statue if the weather is decent, but could well be up underneath the Copeland stand if the weather is poor. Hope you make it along. :thumbup: 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Approx 1345 to 1445 mate, he will be at the JG statue if the weather is decent, but could well be up underneath the Copeland stand if the weather is poor. Hope you make it along. :thumbup: 

No worries. I mind the last time he was just under the Copland as it was dire. I sit in CR2 anyway so it is perfect for me mate. I will defo be down. Easy to spot as I will be wearing blue mate. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

No worries. I mind the last time he was just under the Copland as it was dire. I sit in CR2 anyway so it is perfect for me mate. I will defo be down. Easy to spot as I will be wearing blue mate. 

If the forecast is correct I think it will be the same place, and thanks for the heads up about the blue, I will be wearing the same colour. :pipe:

PS will update the thread once we get there to let people know where he is. 

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If the forecast is correct I think it will be the same place, and thanks for the heads up about the blue, I will be wearing the same colour. :pipe:

PS will update the thread once we get there to let people know where he is. 

Nice one. See you Saturday. I have the peanut butter at the ready. 

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I'll try and make it too mate. Going to the BBC protest first. Hope the dog doesn't bite !! 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'll try and make it too mate. Going to the BBC protest first. Hope the dog doesn't bite !! 

Broxi might lick you to death but no biting. 😂 

Keep an eye on here on the way back from the BBC, especially if the weather is not great, could well be behind the Copeland rather than the JG statue. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Broxi might lick you to death but no biting. 😂 

Keep an eye on here on the way back from the BBC, especially if the weather is not great, could well be behind the Copeland rather than the JG statue. :thumbup:

😁 Will do. I'm in the Copland Rear anyway so either suits me fine 

On 25/02/2019 at 13:47, Bears r us said:

Pam is taking Broxi back to see fans before the game on Sat 16th March. She will be there from about 2pm. It looks like Broxi will be leaving Pam to go to his veteran in April so we were running out of dates to do this.

I realise this is now clashing with the VB protest at the BBC but I hope fans can do both if possible. Pam very kindly took a day of work so that she could take the boy to Ibrox.

If the weather is reasonable then Broxi and Pam will be at the J G statue, if it is poor then we will see where is going to be the best shelter and put that in this thread the day before.

Broxioiccaa.jpg

Broxipicb.jpg

Broxipica.jpg

^^^^

34 minutes ago, govanblue said:

They probably could, but I don't have the time or the inclination to pursue that. :p:

I'm sure someone out there will have a big brolly they can bring along. :tu:

Probably end up underneath the Cop/Broomy depending on wind direction GB, and of course the forecast might be wrong. :pipe: