BROXI back at IBROX Sat 16th March

Bears r us

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Glad to hear that worked out OK mate :thumbup:could have been hellish if someone dishonest had found it. 

Yes mate, was panic stations for a bit and I was losing my shit. I chucked looking for it and went to the ticket office for a re-print and the kind lady at the desk gave me a new smartcard and said because of the circumstances I wouldn't need to pay.

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Yay!   :rangers:

Exactly what I thought when I seen my name up on the scoreboard:lol:

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Lost my wallet on the road up from Asda to the stadium, total nightmare but a good Bear handed it in to the ticket office.

Faith restored in humans.

Glad to hear you got your wallet returned to you. Well done to the Bear who handed it in at the ticket office.

WATP :rangers:

23 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Glad to hear you got your wallet returned to you. Well done to the Bear who handed it in at the ticket office.

WATP :rangers:

I will need to give the guy a call tomorrow and thank him for doing the honourable thing, was too pissed off tonight to talk to anyone:lol:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

As we were walking from the Broomloan to the Statue, I could only marvel at how well trained Broxi was, walking perfectly to heel, without needing to be told to, along a mobbed Edmiston Drive - something many of you struggle with!  :p: 

That's down in large part to the efforts of Pam, so we were keen to take the opportunity today to thank Pam for the TREMENDOUS EFFORT she's put in to training Broxi, and to keeping us up to date with his development over the last year. She's sent us far more photos than we have any right to expect!  

So as a token of our high esteem, we bought her a wee thank you present.

image.png.6701960b1564fd4d41f95e097a9bb517.png

Don't worry, I didn't pick it, so I'm sure she'll love it.  :tu:

And we got her a card.

Not just any old card though.

Mrs Bears r us was in charge of the card department, and that turned out to be an inspired appointment. Check this out...  

image.png.1a956d52b9147a2c1954a942407bbfe4.png

image.png.3925be15e2c6e80c21bc7153ecfcabfa.png

Rounds of applause all round!!! ::grouphug:

I think we should probably make Mrs Bears r us a thank you card to thank her for that thank you card, but where would it all end:p:

Mrs Bru got great pleasure from doing the card for Pam, who is a friend of hers now between Facebook and Messenger and all the photos that Pam has so kindly sent.

When I got home Pam had already sent her thanks to everyone on RM who have contributed to the Broxi fund, she said it brought tears to her eyes that we would think she was deserving of a thank you. As everyone who has followed the Broxi thread over the last 10 months will know that Pam has gone far and beyond what we could have expected and she certainly deserves her gift and card. :thumbup:  

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Thought me and him had a proper bond due to being Gymbros, I clearly value our friendship more than him.

Your banter will keep you fine I think. :happy:

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Only seen the pictures mate, had a golden lab when I was a wean, dad said it ran away at the shops, Butch it was called.

I did wonder mate, Dan was thinking you would be at the JG anytime and we were waiting as long as we could, but we did not know what was happening with you wallet wise.

Now I can be a bit gullible at times especially when it comes to dog stories, so I will say that is a sad story and hope you are not taking the piss.  :thinking:

:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Your banter will keep you fine I think. :happy:

I did wonder mate, Dan was thinking you would be at the JG anytime and we were waiting as long as we could, but we did not know what was happening with you wallet wise.

Now I can be a bit gullible at times especially when it comes to dog stories, so I will say that is a sad story and hope you are not taking the piss.  :thinking:

:thumbsup:

I had spoken to him about 5 minutes before I had realised my wallet had fell out my pocket, must have fell out as I was crossing at Helen street and I never got in until about 30 mins into the first half.

57 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I had spoken to him about 5 minutes before I had realised my wallet had fell out my pocket, must have fell out as I was crossing at Helen street and I never got in until about 30 mins into the first half.

Cheers mate at least the wallet story had a happy ending unlike the game. 

I noticed a name on the screens in the second half and you always think it is probably bad news for someone thankfully it was good news for you. :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate at least the wallet story had a happy ending unlike the game. 

I noticed a name on the screens in the second half and you always think it is probably bad news for someone thankfully it was good news for you. :thumbup:

Yeah mate you see names being put up all the time and wonder what it's about. Can't thank the club enough for getting it back to me so promptly.

The less said about the game the better.

2 members have pledged to donate to our Broxi whipround on Monday, so I'll delay sending our total donation to Bravehound until after then.

Right now, we've raised about £230 from Members.  Remember that the Fund will match every donation by Members, so that bring it up to £460 so far.

Hopefully we'll make £500 by tomorrow.  

So if you've not donated to our Broxi Fund, please consider doing so today. 

And if you have already donated, Many thanks, and please don't feel the need to donate again this time round. ( @Malvern !!)  

:rangers:

image.png.91031264d4f52fea1e8b96ab35dce3e6.png 

11 minutes ago, govanblue said:

2 members have pledged to donate to our Broxi whipround on Monday, so I'll delay sending our total donation to Bravehound until after then.

Right now, we've raised about £230 from Members.  Remember that the Fund will match every donation by Members, so that bring it up to £460 so far.

Hopefully we'll make £500 by tomorrow.  

So if you've not donated to our Broxi Fund, please consider doing so today. 

And if you have already donated, Many thanks, and please don't feel the need to donate again this time round. ( @Malvern !!)  

:rangers:

image.png.91031264d4f52fea1e8b96ab35dce3e6.png 

Ahh cr@p mate didn't read it properly and thought you needed more...