Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trueblue 64

Petition to get rid of James Dornan

Do these petitions ever achieve anything? Genuine question, because it seems they get made for everything and nobody takes any notice of the results.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Do these petitions ever achieve anything? Genuine question, because it seems they get made for everything and nobody takes any notice of the results.

based on my own anecdotal evidence I would offer that around one out of twenty have the desired impact and these are mainly the social justice environmental type petitions. 

23 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

You're going to need to expand on the reasons why on the "description" on the petition i.e. why he's not fit, if you want to gain maximum impact.

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You're going to need to expand on the reasons why on the "description" on the petition i.e. why he's not fit, if you want to gain maximum impact.

If I was putting it on social media yes but I'm positive everyone in here knows the countless reasons why.

Signed and sent 25 whatsapp requests to my contacts. 

Get this torn faced hater removed from society. pira loving bigot to have influence deciding what punishments he and his ilk deem appropriate..??. Only in Scotland would he get away with the brass neck cheek to try this pish.

13 minutes ago, wully said:

My work is not far from his office, should I post a jobby through his letterbox?

No as he will think bobby sands is visiting him.from beyond the grave 

15 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

If I was putting it on social media yes but I'm positive everyone in here knows the countless reasons why.

Just a thought if you're wanting to expand it for maximum impact.