Neil McCann On Sectarian Abuse Received When His Dad Passed Away

Laudrup1984

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m sure this will be front and back page news all over Scotland for days.........

or not 

i await Tom English, Graeme spiers etc to come out fighting for mccann and call out the celtic support........

or not 

English was on the show but didn't really comment on McCann. Spent most of the show slagging Jim Traynor over a personal dispute between the pair.

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Rangers were the bigots for not signing Catholics but when we did the ones doing the complaining are the same ones abusing Catholics for signing for us.

The catholics were the bigots for threatening catholics and their families if they signed for Rangers

Look we all know that both sides of the city are guilty of sectarianism at times. But Steve Clarke tried to suggest it was a one way street which not only backfired  but embarrassed himself for the true bigot he really is. Neil McCann has spoken well but I don't see the need to defend, they can simply look foolish all by themselves

I've been to a shit tonne of games over the last decade and I have to say I felt the abuse was just as bad at other grounds not just the piggery. Some of the worst I can remember were against teams like dundee united, falkirk  dunfermline, hearts... so it's not just the team you'd expect i.e the hibs, celtc, sheep etc...