Brenda

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Pretty much aye. Lennon/Kennedy in charge till the summer according to my taig mates

Wish we were closer than the 8 points behind as I see the wheels coming off them completely now

😂😂 match made in hell for those 2. 

Him leaving celtic doesn’t really bother me from a footballing point of view. He, like your Scott Browns of this world have been made to look like world beaters down to the shambles at our club over the past few years. They have had zero challenge and pretty much any clown would walk the league with them. Until we get some sort of solid consistency ( which now might not be too far away ) then they will still win the title.

The most interesting thing for me is the timing and choice of club. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sacked within two years. Seems like a strange decision if he goes.

Looks like he can’t get out of there fast enough 

Obviously the meltdown will be enjoyable regardless 

Just now, surfsup2 said:

Possibly as we need to keep winning our own games first before thinking about anything else 👍

Absolutely. 

You'd think that this might kick our team on to try and maintain a winning run now, but in saying that I expected drawing level on points after beating them in December would have done that