Brenda

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Talking about TLB being interm manager, would he accept that ? would the board want him ?

I thought when he left there were questions to be asked as to whether he was pushed or jumped.

The rumours were he was having an affair with Lawells daughter and was pushed 🤣

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sectarian reasons will surface for forcing him out of Scotland. Guaranteed.

If we do overhaul them & take the title, it will be a pity that he’s not still in charge, so we can smash his ‘won everything in Scotland’ record.

On the other hand, if it gives us some disruption to exploit, bring it on!!!!

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair if Lennon replaces him I don't think they'll chuck the title this year, they'll do it next year instead 

As long as we skelp the taig cunts in all our remaining games against them that will do. That is if we don't catch them in the league you never know what can happen in football. 

9 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Picture the scene......my dream scenario.

Drop a couple of points in the next couple of games v the Edinburgh teams. Gap closed a bit. Pressure on, meltdown cranks up......

Wee win for us at their place........I think they’d implode. 

So it ends with them blowing the 8 point lead and us winning the league. 

This would result in the biggest meltdown in history. They’d turn on Lennon for blowing it. They’d turn on the board for lack of ambition. They’d turn on Brenda for bailing when the going got tough. They’d blame the referees, the SFA. UEFA and FIFA’s inboxes would be full of grammatically deficient emails. They’d be wanting a full investigation into how a team who are Pyure deid have been allowed into Europe 7 years ago. They’d expect government intervention. They’d turn on every other team for not giving them free goals. 

It would be beautiful and if we could put together a consistent run (big if) it might happen....

And not being greedy I’d be hoping for a wee win against them in the Scottish Cup final.....

Peak sevco 😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

It's a pity we weren't say 5 point behind, where in theory the league could be in our hands. The pressure would really be on them in that case. Who knows maybe tomorrow will go our way. 

Got to imagine levein side will be fired up for this. Get one over Lennon. 

If they lost and we win to close to 5. The pressure would be on and no guarantees that squad would deliver for Lennon. 

22 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Picture the scene......my dream scenario.

Drop a couple of points in the next couple of games v the Edinburgh teams. Gap closed a bit. Pressure on, meltdown cranks up......

Wee win for us at their place........I think they’d implode. 

So it ends with them blowing the 8 point lead and us winning the league. 

This would result in the biggest meltdown in history. They’d turn on Lennon for blowing it. They’d turn on the board for lack of ambition. They’d turn on Brenda for bailing when the going got tough. They’d blame the referees, the SFA. UEFA and FIFA’s inboxes would be full of grammatically deficient emails. They’d be wanting a full investigation into how a team who are Pyure deid have been allowed into Europe 7 years ago. They’d expect government intervention. They’d turn on every other team for not giving them free goals. 

It would be beautiful and if we could put together a consistent run (big if) it might happen....

And not being greedy I’d be hoping for a wee win against them in the Scottish Cup final.....

They can’t drop any points this weekend, it’s the cup 👀

Very first sign of a challenge and he's off, doubt he ever was I diehard lol, what was is it he said when he joined the scum? "I grew up in the tradtions of celtic" he's fucked them over and its great for us, cause they run the risk of falling apart now, I believe we've got a real shot at the title.