Jordan rossiter

CF2 WINNIE

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't get game time here because he's pish, so goes out on loan to get said time and low and behold looks a decent player. 

Never change RM, never change. 

used to hear the same shit about John Fleck. Now look at him.  Gerrard said he was the best player to come out of pre season training. He didn't play because he was injured. You are right RM never changes. Full of gloom merchants.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't get game time here because he's pish, so goes out on loan to get said time and low and behold looks a decent player. 

Never change RM, never change. 

Imagine rossiter and docherty in the same team based on opinions from here 😮

7 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Based  on what ?😂😂

The games he's played in when available. 

Ran the 5-5 game at Easter Road with McGinn, McGeouch and Allan in his pocket. 

He's just needed a chance to put his injury problems behind him, we write players off far too quickly. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's just needed a chance to put his injury problems behind him, we write players off far too quickly. 

About 2 game since he joined us ,he’s no gd enough ,hopefully u prove me wrong bud ,il hold my hands up

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Would rather he used this loan move to attract potential buyers. Players made of glass very rarely change their spots, he's been paid by us for what seems a lifetime to only play a handful of games. Regardless of if he gets fit, sell in the summer.

He's 21 years old ffs!

I'm not confident he will come good either tbh. But I think we may as well give him the chance. Surely the medical professionals at the club will know if he's just been unlucky, or fucked long term?

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He looked quality that game (and scored) it is all about fitness because he has all the attributes, Jamie Ness did as well and I have no clue where he is now, might be Leyton Orient or some other well down the league clubs, I remember his debut v Well away? thinking this kid has got it. and 

Assuming Rossiter gets fit and comes back do we really need another defensive midfielder?  What this team needs is another player like Arfield who can create and score goals because right now we're overly dependent on him.  

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The very definition of doesn’t have a clue about football. 

21 years of age with 15 games according to wiki , ive seen enough to know he's decent but only a guess what level he'll  settle at . Don't think it'll be Rangers though because too risky to give him another deal with possibly  no return due to fitness issues. I hope for the best for him though as seems a real good lad.

13 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

21 years of age with 15 games according to wiki , ive seen enough to know he's decent but only a guess what level he'll  settle at . Don't think it'll be Rangers though because too risky to give him another deal with possibly  no return due to fitness issues. I hope for the best for him though as seems a real good lad.

He’s been fit a while now mate just wasn’t getting game time with us, if he stays fit comes back and has a good pre season he could still make it here.

21 years old and his best years still ahead of him, if not with us he’ll get a decent level down in England. 

Really expect Stevie G to give this kid a one year extension in the hope he get's over his injury woes.
Me personally had visions of this kid being the biggest thing since sliced bread.
Really feel for him,and hope he turns up back on our doorstep playing football with a smile on his face.
This kid can play Football,of that their is no doubt.