Jordan rossiter

CF2 WINNIE

By 22 Gerrard had won an fa Cup, league Cup, and uefa Cup with Liverpool. Played well over a hundred games for the club. 

By 22 Rossiter has managed 6 games with Liverpool and 16 games with Rangers. 

Ignore the look of him and analyse the data objectively. He's not good enough for us at present, and is unlikely to be at any reasonable stage in the future.

We need to cut our losses, get a sell on clause included and hope he picks up and fulfills his potential further down the line. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lucky then that we haven't just played in the league then isn't it?

Nobody says Morelos has scored only 17 goals this season but that's his league tally.

But the original point was saying Middleton would be a better first choice that Arfield, clearly this is not the case as Middleton can’t even make the bench lately 

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

But the original point was saying Middleton would be a better first choice that Arfield, clearly this is not the case as Middleton can’t even make the bench lately 

Ross McCrorie has barely kicked a ball in months and folk think he's a better option than others in the side.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

You really need to learn how to count. First 15 was half of 60 and now 5 and 2 are the same number. Middleton scored against Spartak Moscow, Dundee, Motherwell and twice v Ayr. That's five.  

Oh you are including Europe. I wasn’t so that’s where you’ve been confused 🤤

9 hours ago, Gman36 said:

By 22 Gerrard had won an fa Cup, league Cup, and uefa Cup with Liverpool. Played well over a hundred games for the club. 

By 22 Rossiter has managed 6 games with Liverpool and 16 games with Rangers. 

Ignore the look of him and analyse the data objectively. He's not good enough for us at present, and is unlikely to be at any reasonable stage in the future.

We need to cut our losses, get a sell on clause included and hope he picks up and fulfills his potential further down the line. 

So if by 22 you haven’t won an FA cup, League Cup and UEFA cup you’re not good enough for us. Ffs

9 hours ago, Lloyd said:

So if by 22 you haven’t won an FA cup, League Cup and UEFA cup you’re not good enough for us. Ffs

9 hours ago, King Jela said:

Why the fuck would you compare him to Gerrard? :lol: 

Because that's what people are subconsciously doing in their heads. If he looked like Jason holt with those stats they wouldn't be giving him the slightest thought. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, five stars said:

Although i appreciate the gesture, it's not like they own or invented it. Lots of teams do it and in a variety of sports.

Agreed.  It's cringey when people cream themselves over stuff like that.

On 05/04/2019 at 06:37, Gman36 said:

Because that's what people are subconsciously doing in their heads. If he looked like Jason holt with those stats they wouldn't be giving him the slightest thought. 

What do you mean if he looked like Jason Holt?! You are really suggesting that people look at Rossiter, somehow think he looks similar to Gerrard and therefore treating him differently?! 

On 03/04/2019 at 14:52, Gman36 said:

Not good enough for us as demonstrated by the years he was with us. 

Very quickly proving to be good enough for Bury. 

In what way does the evidence point towards him being good enough for us? Get him sold to them or an equivalent team. Sign on clause in the contract and jobs a good'un. 

In the games he played for us he was very good! Being injured isn’t a reflection on ability! 

The boy had a glittering career as a teenager and at youth level, but has been hindered by injuries, how anyone can say he is good enough/not good enough is beyond me as he simply hasn’t played enough games! However, in the games he played, he showed more than enough to suggest he can play at our level. 

How have you determined that he’s not good enough???

4 minutes ago, Del said:

What do you mean if he looked like Jason Holt?! You are really suggesting that people look at Rossiter, somehow think he looks similar to Gerrard and therefore treating him differently?! 

Yes. Subconsciously that's a part of it. 

2 minutes ago, Del said:

In the games he played for us he was very good! Being injured isn’t a reflection on ability! 

The boy had a glittering career as a teenager and at youth level, but has been hindered by injuries, how anyone can say he is good enough/not good enough is beyond me as he simply hasn’t played enough games! However, in the games he played, he showed more than enough to suggest he can play at our level. 

He's been contracted to us for three years now and contributed nothing. He played in arguably out worst European result.

I said further back I don't think he's good enough at present. He may in future be but at present he's not so we'd be as well to sell him to a club down south with a good sell on clause. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Yes. Subconsciously that's a part of it. 

He's been contracted to us for three years now and contributed nothing. He played in arguably out worst European result.

I said further back I don't think he's good enough at present. He may in future be but at present he's not so we'd be as well to sell him to a club down south with a good sell on clause. 

Rossiter looks absolutely nothing like Gerrard and I’ve never heard anyone say he does :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Del said:

Rossiter was playing in Europe for Liverpool as a teenager. He certainly has ability. It’s about getting over these injuries that plague him and getting regular football.  Thankfully he’s getting that during his loan spell at Bury.  

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think Robbie Fowler drew comparisons a few years ago. 

AA8665A8-86D2-4716-8B93-553EEA34624C.jpeg

All that means is Robbie Fowler was talking dog shit a while back, how can u compare Rossiter to arguably the best midfielder of his generation?