UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'd love to see the UB's more visible to the cameras but I don't see Rangers having Rangers fans above the away support if you move them there .  They'd either have to have an empty section above them , or worse , give it to the away support . 

I get that and agree that it would cause problems but the UB need to have a higher profile.

As suggested previously, what about the away fans at the back of the club deck?

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I get that and agree that it would cause problems but the UB need to have a higher profile.

As suggested previously, what about the away fans at the back of the club deck?

Think the club deck would be the worst option - to far away and even less visible ( if it's where I think you mean ) 

Personally , and I doubt the club would agree to it , but I'd put them right next to the ' no mans land ' next to the away support . 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Away fans, not the UB.

Couldn't work it out , I was beginning to wonder if I'd got the Club Deck wrong all these years :lol: 

Good idea I think - certainly makes them less visible or audible . I suppose the only problem being segregation and how big a no mans land would be needed . 

Actually the more I think about it , the more I like it . Hope the club consider it to see if it's viable . 

25 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

The club aren’t doing safe standing after saying they would. UB then asked to be moved into centre of Broomie behind the goal and they got told no.  

Embarrassing they won’t do either tbh

Jesus christ they're badly missed when they're not singing! Was like a fucking morgue, even though we were playing great football at times (in the first half more so) and smashing Dundee. Club are a fucking joke when it comes to safe standing. Pathetic as fuck. Could really push the atmosphere on to where it should be at home and they just refuse.

Need an explanation before ye can back UB up. 

If UB have asked for a move and club have said no, I don’t see the problem, Far too many season tickets right now to be moving 100’s about. 

Or 

If the club are punting UB to a Club deck (for example) to shut them up that’s an absolute joke. 

As said though, Can’t really say much until the story comes out, just speculation at this point.

15 minutes ago, Ace said:

While they currently provide the singing section, it shouldn't be left to them, so dobt complain about the lack of singing ... create your own.

Easy to do, difficult to implement. 

There’s not that many ‘groups’ of fans in the stadium. It’s all fine me standing up at the back of the Club Deck with my brother and hoping other folk join in with me, but there’s a reason that ‘singing sections’ are more successful at it.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Typical of the UB putting themselves ahead of the club. Think they’re a bigger deal than they are.

If you’re protesting at least share it with the rest of the fans so we can back them if it has merit.

Their input was sorely missed last night. 

Why, because they attended the game and stood/sat in silence, like every other supporter who was there?

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Why, because they attended the game and stood/sat in silence, like every other supporter who was there?

Yes exactly. The singing section sitting in silence. They bring baggage and negativity at times, but they’re a great asset and the group that kick off any sustained noise. 

If we’re drawing 0-0 with Dundee with 5 minutes to go and we need to push, and they sit on their hands that’s putting their own agenda (whatever it is?) ahead of the club. 

Bit of communication and people can either support them as a collective, or not. Lack of communication has people speculating about the reason, from safe standing to Steve Clarke to being shifted to the Club Deck. 

Last night was devisive, and typical of Rangers fans group that put themselves above others and / or the club. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yes exactly. The singing section sitting in silence. They bring baggage and negativity at times, but they’re a great asset and the group that kick off any sustained noise. 

If we’re drawing 0-0 with Dundee with 5 minutes to go and we need to push, and they sit on their hands that’s putting their own agenda (whatever it is?) ahead of the club. 

Bit of communication and people can either support them as a collective, or not. Lack of communication has people speculating about the reason, from safe standing to Steve Clarke to being shifted to the Club Deck. 

Last night was devisive, and typical of Rangers fans group that put themselves above others and / or the club. 

They did exactly the same as every other fan in attendance. I think it's baffling to claim that's putting themselves ahead of the club but is perfectly acceptable for the other 45k+ to do.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

People should grow a pair of balls and learn they can sing rather than leave it to a group of less than 100