UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

Can understand their frustrations, also seen a few guys on Facebook that sit in BF3 and would not be willing to give up their seats for them, can understand that as well. 

No idea where they could move to, as it would involve shifting a lot of fans from seats they may have had for years.

As others have said, would be interested in seeing the clubs reason for their decision. 

15 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Happy clapping kind of guy?

I do agree, the atmosphere seemed good last night, especially during the first half.

Whole match. The songbook was nice and clean and you could see the players improved performance on the park due to that. No coincidence.

I understand their frustration and they do put on some cracking displays but if they want a move they’ve got to consider that people may not want to be turfed out of their seats so the UB can have their own way. They do bring colour and vibrance to the games and I think many will agree but they shouldn’t protest just because they can’t get their own way

UB having their own little mini protest about this will achieve absolutely fuck all, I think the whole support should get behind them and back them all the way, it’s the only way they will get their voice heard.

surely ppl on here have some suggestions as to what will get the club to listen to what the majority actually want for the UB minority....

....I’ll stick my neck out and go 1st (no doubt be shot down by the Uber staunch)

the club retired the no.12 for the fans, why not on the 12th minute everybody stands up, turn around backs to pitch for 1 minute silence, when the minute is up we turn round and give it the loudest you can muster rendition of ‘every Saturday we follow’.

if it falls on deaf ears we do it again for 2 mins and so on.

fuck knows that sounds shite 😂 but I would hate to see these lads fall by the way side and end up just ‘scarfers’ like the rest of us they do a fantastic job for Rangers.

7 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I understand their frustration and they do put on some cracking displays but if they want a move they’ve got to consider that people may not want to be turfed out of their seats so the UB can have their own way. They do bring colour and vibrance to the games and I think many will agree but they shouldn’t protest just because they can’t get their own way

Aye do what our fans always do just roll over and accept getting treated like shite yet again. 

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

UB having their own little mini protest about this will achieve absolutely fuck all, I think the whole support should get behind them and back them all the way, it’s the only way they will get their voice heard.

surely ppl on here have some suggestions as to what will get the club to listen to what the majority actually want for the UB minority....

....I’ll stick my neck out and go 1st (no doubt be shot down by the Uber staunch)

the club retired the no.12 for the fans, why not on the 12th minute everybody stands up, turn around backs to pitch for 1 minute silence, when the minute is up we turn round and give it the loudest you can muster rendition of ‘every Saturday we follow’.

fuck knows that sounds shite 😂 but I would hate to see these lads fall by the way side and end up just ‘scarfers’ like the rest of us they do a fantastic job for Rangers.

Sounds a bit like a mega chant to me. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye do what our fans always do just roll over and accept getting treated like shite yet again. 

But the UB are expecting other fans to roll over and move seats to accommodate them. Like I’ve said I’m a fan of the UB and I hope talks with the club can continue and a solution can be found because they would be a huge loss to match days 

13 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Nothing to do with being uber staunch but why should the fans turn their back on the team because a small section of fans aren't getting to sit where they want?

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

But the UB are expecting other fans to roll over and move seats to accommodate them. Like I’ve said I’m a fan of the UB and I hope talks with the club can continue and a solution can be found because they would be a huge loss to match days 

It’s for the benefit of the club and the match day atmosphere mate 

The fans refusing to move probably only back a few rows or to Bf2 or Bf4 are being selfish. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s for the benefit of the club and the match day atmosphere mate 

The fans refusing to move probably only back a few rows or to Bf2 or BF4 are also being selfish. 

Do you really think much changes when they move over a little bit? TBO/UB were in BF4 at one point and it was no different then to today.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing to do with being uber staunch but why should the fans turn their back on the team because a small section of fans aren't getting to sit where they want?

Ok then if you want we can sort the wheat from the chaff while we protest if you are against it and want to keep your own seat stay seated and we can find out where to put the UB going on which sections are on their feet.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you really think much changes when they move over a little bit? TBO/UB were in BF4 at one point and it was no different then to today.

I think it would be far better having them central right behind the goal, works for other clubs all across Europe why not us?

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Ok then if you want we can sort the wheat from the chaff while we protest if you are against it and want to keep your own seat stay seated and we can find out where to put the UB going on which sections are on their feet.

That's up there with one of the most ridiculous things I've read on here. Kudos.