***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Very lucky to get a draw, thought young Ross should’ve started and definitely think he should start the next game couple of games coming up. Look so much more balanced with him in there. 

He has to start after that . We never controlled the midfield at any point today . I though Jack was especially shite

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Ageee with your first statement. I thought it had a late winner for them written all over it. Evem left the pub at 80 mi Tues as I got too nervous. Is this sad for a man in his late 50s. Seems to have got worse as I have got older. 

I think most Bears can relate to you mate. We're so desperate for success after all of the years walking about talking to ourselves (and being bounced about from pillar to post) that it's more difficult to actually believe that we can achieve it. WE WILL, but it's a real strain at times. that'll make it worth even more in the end.

We all feel it and we have one of the best, if not thee best, support on this planet (well proven). It's only a matter of time mate and take support from every other Rangers supporter. WATP.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Most of us get it mate . One of the proudest things in my sad little life was to witness every one of Allys goals versus the scum . Live

He was like a family member , I loved him that much .

Now the snake is unrecognisable as he crawls up every one of our haters arses

Mate couldn’t agree more and do you know what ally isn’t the one of our so called legends who is a snake. It’s not fucking right mate.

BBC shit stirring again

Gerrard’s actual words... “Aberdeen were better first half, they turned it into a match full of competing, a bit of a war”

BBC paraphrasing the headline .... 'Aberdeen turned it into a war' - Gerrard

C*nts

19 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Ageee with your first statement. I thought it had a late winner for them written all over it. Evem left the pub at 80 mi Tues as I got too nervous. Is this sad for a man in his late 50s. Seems to have got worse as I have got older. 

I know even older bears who will sit in their kitchen drinking during old firm games no tv radio etc 😀

17 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Surprised no one's mentioned Tav's poor positional play in the lead up to the penalty. He makes a run forward when Candieas doesn't have secure possession and is surrounded by 2 or 3 players.

Lost count of the times this happened during the game, Candieas, Tav and Jack were like the Bermuda Triangle. The ball would go in, they start fannying about, gets lost and The Sheep were breaking down our right again.

18 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

When I was a wee guy I had a cardboard cut out of him on my wall and i keep trying to convince myself I love him still but am kidding myself on mate.

guys a fucking snake. Before anyone backs him up I take zero pleasure saying that I hate him.

He's still a two faced cardboard cut out,and actually needs to be kept away from television with that shtoopid fuckin lishp. 

Alfredo done well to stay on after daft yellow for diving. It screwed up his game though as he had to walk on eggshells and the ref gave him fuck all. I would have been tempted to sub him.

Barasic is struggling and if Halliday is fit should play before him.

The sheep were lucky to finish with 11 men and I think we will take care of them at Ibrox.

Just now, bluenoz said:

The Ryan Jack haters will be out in full force soon since it wasn't one of his better games.

He was fucking dreadful though, did not look like his head was in the game one bit. I think we should be allowed to criticize him when he's awful and praise him when he's great.

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate couldn’t agree more and do you know what ally isn’t the one of our so called legends who is a snake. It’s not fucking right mate.

Loads of them PB but we would like to think McCoist  would no better

Fergusons take some beating but Ally tops the lot

Just now, bluenoz said:

The Ryan Jack haters will be out in full force soon since it wasn't one of his better games.

Not a hater by any stretch, but he constantly lost the ball today.

DOn't think he should be dropped or anything, but he deserves some criticism.

I think he has been really good in his last few games.

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jack , Candeas and Barasic were all truly pitiful for us today

Not far behind were Goldson , Arfield and McGregor

Thank you for Kent, Worral  and Tav for stepping up second half or we would have been turfed out today

Alfredo wasn't his usual self but who can blame him when he is given fuck all from the ref

Thought he was shite, too, mate, but Barisic’s block means we are still in it.

His only redeeming feature.

Only worry is, they’re on a really good away streak, so the replay may not be the formality many imagine.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Not a hater by any stretch, but he constantly lost the ball today.

DOn't think he should be dropped or anything, but he deserves some criticism.

I think he has been really good in his last few games.

I agree he was poor today but no way he should be dropped based on one game. The Hibs match thread already has him out of the team by some.

Archived