***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Halliday for Barasic .Despite last nights results this is going to be one helluva battle from start to finish and we will have to be "on it" from the word go.Stewart is their danger man and we need to stop his crosses into our box ,Barasic failed to do this in the last game up there, so Andy in for me if fit.Think this will go to a replay 1-1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Think McCrorie will start, his style well suited to the type of game you get up there.  

Bringing him on last night looked like a sign he’ll start for me.  

why would you change the midfield since kamara came in our midsfield has been terrific

5 hours ago, harry3 said:

Same Team as last night Kamara a must starter linking play from defence to front also his composure which was badly lacking before his arrival.

i agree  saw a stat last night that aberdeen have not won a home game in 2019  i think the last 8 including stenhousemuir st mirren hamilton we go at them from the start and we should be too strong for them

one thing we can all be sure of, they wont be as inept as they were last night, the sight/hatred of our Blue top drives them to produce performances over and over again exceeding their normal every other week showings. 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

why would you change the midfield since kamara came in our midsfield has been terrific

Horses for courses Bill.  

Ive loved seeing Kamara come in & look the part but it’s a different proposition up there. 

Healthy problem to have tbh. 

5 hours ago, ronniemca said:

Halliday for Barasic .Despite last nights results this is going to be one helluva battle from start to finish and we will have to be "on it" from the word go.Stewart is their danger man and we need to stop his crosses into our box ,Barasic failed to do this in the last game up there, so Andy in for me if fit.Think this will go to a replay 1-1

I was impressed by Stewart in the last game. Looked dangerous every time he was on the ball. I think long term Barasic will come good and make the position his own but it’s Halliday for me at the weekend 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I love McCrorie but Kamara has been excellent since he came in. 

Ryan Jack has added goals and plenty more forward passes to his all round game as well so I don’t see McCrorie starting and I think that’s the right decision if am honest

No point messing up a winning midfield. 

Kamara has been outstanding and I'm expecting more of the same vs the sheep. 

Archived