***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, backup said:

hopefully take 3 off of them without reply, accies showed them up big time !

They're probably just saving themselves for us. I still remember when Mark McGhee rested players against celtic so they could be ready for us in the following game. 

Hope we absolutely pump fuck out of them.

7 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Would be happy to have middleton left wing for this. Perfectly capable and should take corners as well.

Yeah not ideal I'd say, but the best option for retaining someone in the advanced midfield role (Kent) with a bit of attacking flair about them.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah not ideal I'd say, but the best option for retaining someone in the advanced midfield role (Kent) with a bit of attacking flair about them.

I reckon the kid is well capable of the role. I would like to see him getting more game time. Rate him highly.

12 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

I reckon the kid is well capable of the role. I would like to see him getting more game time. Rate him highly.

For me its more the fact he's been out of the picture recently which was right as his form had faded. He's capable, but it'll be a big ask for him to come in and hit the ground running. I'd have preferred him to got a bit more game time recently, but then again, why not Iet him loose I suppose.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For me its more the fact he's been out of the picture recently which was right as his form had faded. He's capable, but it'll be a big ask for him to come in and hit the ground running. I'd have preferred him to got a bit more game time recently, but then again, why not Iet him loose I suppose.

Ad be confident to give the lad a chance, honestly think he is first team ready and easily spfl standard. More game time wont hurt.

Gutted if Arfield out.  Demonstrates how many similar midfielders we have and how Davis signing has backfired.

Kent too strong on wing to change for me and Middleton low on confidence and out for form.

As bad as it sounds, I'd be tempted to go with Coulibaly and tell him to try get beyond as at least he's a willing runner with strength against Shinnie. 

I fear if we go with McCrorie then we'll end up watching another St Johnstone performance with a flat midfield, too static,  getting in each others way.

By fuck do we need another attacking midfielder.

7 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Gutted if Arfield out.  Demonstrates how many similar midfielders we have and how Davis signing has backfired.

Kent too strong on wing to change for me and Middleton low on confidence and out for form.

As bad as it sounds, I'd be tempted to go with Coulibaly and tell him to try get beyond as at least he's a willing runner with strength against Shinnie. 

I fear if we go with McCrorie then we'll end up watching another St Johnstone performance with a flat midfield, too static,  getting in each others way.

no

8 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

no

33 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

No

Archived