***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have taken that at half time, we've gotten away with one today. 

Perplexed as to our lack of substitutions though, especially as it was obvious we needed McCrorie's physical presence in the middle of the park and defending our box. 

Disgrace of a performance from the referee though and I fully expect the usual suspects will be rewatching every camera angle in detail to find an off the ball incident to go in front of the compliance officer first thing tomorrow morning. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Clancy is a stinking fenian bastard.

Also are that 20% ticket allocation. Tell them to fuck off.

I was just about to ask how many tickets we have to give them.  Bare minimum hopefully and the most obviously made up reason for it.

10 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

Ally talks an absolute lot of bollocks to appease those around him.

Ally's selfish and self interested, probably doesn't want Morelos getting anywhere near his goal scoring record and probably still holds a lot of grudges against us.

In my opinion he walked away from us Gers fans a long time ago. 

We should be demanding that cheating cunt Clancy doesn't get one of our games ever again Lowe their winger should both have been off.  Though due to number of fouls Alfie could have gone.  He killed that games flow by being so whistle happy. 

Well done to Worrall and I thought Kamara did well again. 

Very poor today. But wtf is that refereeing like. If that had been Rangers players, or more to the point Morelos, committing those fouls that Aberdeen players did then there would have been at least 1 sending off. Too one sided on the ref front again. That said, we expect a lot better from a Rangers side.

No subs at all by Gerrard.  When was the last time a manager did that when needing a goal.   A bit strange....

Would've been nice to get Defoe on at some point to give them something different and hopefully have taken one of the half chances.  Don't think he would've been caught offside as much on the counter.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Very poor today. But wtf is that refereeing like. If that had been Rangers players, or more to the point Morelos, committing those fouls that Aberdeen players did then there would have been at least 1 sending off. Too one sided on the ref front again. That said, we expect a lot better from a Rangers side.

I expect nothing less from Clancy. A fenian through and through

We were shite so I'll happily take the replay.

Have to give Morelos credit for controlling his temper as well considering how much went against him. He was poor though but most of our team were.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Blue glasses on.

They didn’t really look like scoring although they threatened and got a dodgy penalty imo.

We scored in open play even though we were dogshite 

Absolute shite, thats the wost post ive ever read on here

Did you even watch the game

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

So considering i done that premier sport first month free thingy....does that mean the next game i can watch...and then cancel it?

Will it be on with the champs league scheduled for the same night? 

Archived