***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

None of that excuses the fact that our front 4 or 5 HID the whole fucken game. Constantly turning their backs on the man in possession and at throws ins as well.

That they also manage to hide when they have the ball - shitty little blind passes that they know won't stick - is even more cowardly.

So how were we overall today? 

Managed to catch most of the second half walking home but it looked as though nobody had a grip on midfield which is why I would've picked McCrorie over Kamara. 

Just a wee fact, Clancy has booked Morelos in every single game, should've lumped a fortune on it. 

I have said it all season that is doesn't  matter the media outlet, every game we are involved in they comment on the game almost as if the Gers a foreign team playing Scottish opposition and they are as bias as fuck. Ally is typical of an ex player taking the money and saying whatever is in fashion at that time. He has become quite shallow in his old age I really think he resents how it all ended for him at the Gers. He just doesn't realise the he was a piss poor manger, hence the fact he has never returned to management.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We should be demanding that cheating cunt Clancy doesn't get one of our games ever again Lowe their winger should both have been off.  Though due to number of fouls Alfie could have gone.  He killed that games flow by being so whistle happy. 

Well done to Worrall and I thought Kamara did well again. 

Why would you send Mo off for getting clattered every 5 mins. 

Just now, Hilly86 said:

That they also manage to hide when they have the ball - shitty little blind passes that they know won't stick - is even more cowardly.

Long for the days of a team full of players that wont pass it unless they know they're getting it straight back.

Poor decision making in final third cost us. Referee abysmal, how he never sent off that boy for the tackle on Candeias. Worrall my MOTM.

McCoist is a fucking worst cunt, finished with him and his utter fucking shite he comes away with. Legend my arse. Fat wank. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Because Clancy was told only Rangers players were eligible for reds

How is it a freekick if Morelos puts hands on a defender but when the defenders do it and more on Morelos it's play on???

14 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

2 positives for today. Kamara was decent again and Worrall has improved massively.  

Yeah I thought Worrall was immense today.  Lots of good blocks and tackles.  He was covering for a lot of mistakes that others were making.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:
  2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

So considering i done that premier sport first month free thingy....does that mean the next game i can watch...and then cancel it?

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's my plan. 

Was my plan too but I forgot about Champions League matches so it will be blocked 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

So how were we overall today? 

Managed to catch most of the second half walking home but it looked as though nobody had a grip on midfield which is why I would've picked McCrorie over Kamara. 

Just a wee fact, Clancy has booked Morelos in every single game, should've lumped a fortune on it. 

First half dugshit. 

Second half better but not much, 1–1 was a fair result. 

The Ref on the other hand should be investigated for corruption because taking a bribe can be the only way to explain his performance. If aberdeen had finished with 9 men they could’ve had no complaints instead they finished with 11. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Ally's a selfish and self interested, probably doesn't want Morelos getting anywhere near his goal scoring record and probably still holds a lot of grudges against us.

In my opinion he walked away from us Gers fans a long time ago. 

Probably the biggest load of wank I’ve ever seen on here.

Archived