***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Don't understand us not using subs,Mo was an empty shirt after the booking?

An extension of Tavernier not shooting, Jack and Arfield looking lost - fear of trying to win and failing.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So how were we overall today? 

Managed to catch most of the second half walking home but it looked as though nobody had a grip on midfield which is why I would've picked McCrorie over Kamara. 

Just a wee fact, Clancy has booked Morelos in every single game, should've lumped a fortune on it. 

We were shite and up against 12 men. Ryan Jack had a mare. Should’ve been pulled for McCrorie early in game. Probably worst reffed game all season. 

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

the media will be in a huff😂😂

Nah, they will make up some shit about FTP and fenians being sung in the toilets, don't worry our fine is on it's way. It was made out on Friday.

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Says it all I'm relieved at getting replay, need to be much better , too many players off it today only Candeias, Kamera and Big Joe get pass marks.

I thought Candeias had a howler.

After that I think our analysis team need to focus on wtf we do at throw ins ( amongst many other things).  

No matter where we are on the park a throw in to us somehow ends up as a counter attack to the opposition.  

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

How is it a freekick if Morelos puts hands on a defender but when the defenders do it and more on Morelos it's play on???

Morelos kicked out at a player after a red for his stupid dive he was lucky it went unnoticed. He should have been subbed as in this game he offered very little bar running offside and falling down. 

Maybe for the replay SG can get the team properly fired up for the game.

And maybe for the replay a referee who is not pre-disposed to referee Morelos differently (unfairly and harshly) from the rest of Scottish football.

For the first point above - that is possible.   For the second point above - impossible because the Scottish football system sees to it that Morelos gets special critical attention.

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

After that I think our analysis team need to focus on wtf we do at throw ins ( amongst many other things).  

No matter where we are on the park a throw in to us somehow ends up as a counter attack to the opposition.  

This all day long 👍.

Its a fucking shambles and has been for years.

Archived