***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I have said it all season that is doesn't  matter the media outlet, every game we are involved in they comment on the game almost as if the Gers a foreign team playing Scottish opposition and they are as bias as fuck. Ally is typical of an ex player taking the money and saying whatever is in fashion at that time. He has become quite shallow in his old age I really think he resents how it all ended for him at the Gers. He just doesn't realise the he was a piss poor manger, hence the fact he has never returned to management.

Ally has always been shallow.

I've rarely seen such a biased Referee in Scottish Football as Clancy. Aberdeen Players must have halved Rangers players at least a couple of dozen times. To all those who say Rangers played badly, you can't play football if your being kicked and the Referee constantly turns a blind eye. It's getting so Rangers aren't allowed to play Football in Scotland and it's clearly the fault of the Officials. If you allow foul play the standards will drop.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smile said:

Morelos kicked out at a player after a red for his stupid dive he was lucky it went unnoticed. He should have been subbed as in this game he offered very little bar running offside and falling down. 

His yellow you meant - but yes he was really stupid to do that and the replays were shown on the tv which won’t do him any favours

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Says it all I'm relieved at getting replay, need to be much better , too many players off it today only Candeias, Kamera and Big Joe get pass marks.

Shows you how games can be seen differently. Thought Kamara got marked out of the game and Candeais was...Candeais. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So how were we overall today? 

Managed to catch most of the second half walking home but it looked as though nobody had a grip on midfield which is why I would've picked McCrorie over Kamara. 

Just a wee fact, Clancy has booked Morelos in every single game, should've lumped a fortune on it. 

1st half we where dugshite. Miles off it. Seconditions half an improvement but still shite

Clancys also a dirty fenian bastard 

We could have won that had we not messed up numerous counter attack. Mind you, they could have scored twice with the clearances in the box.

Hopefully better from us at Ibrox.

I’ll be interested to see if Sportscene focus on the Aberdeen players who could have been sent off. Or will they trawl for an incident of ‘petulance’ from Morelos that wasn’t seen by the referee....

Got away with a shite performance, that’s the best the sheep can play and near the worst we can play so I’m positive on the replay that we’ll finish the job.

How they ended the game with 11 men I don’t know, shinnie could easily have been off for his over the ball challenge on arfield, Lowe should have been off for shoving arfield when he was on the ground and McLennan for the swipe at Candeias for the offside goal that never even got brought back.

Ref is an incompetent and/or corrupt cunt.

2 positives from today:

1. We’re still in the Cup.

2. The stream I watched the game on had the Premier Sports commentary turned off.

The Sheep turned it into a battle as that is their style.  I expect a different game at Ibrox, and a win for us.

14 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Ally's selfish and self interested, probably doesn't want Morelos getting anywhere near his goal scoring record and probably still holds a lot of grudges against us.

In my opinion he walked away from us Gers fans a long time ago. 

He is one fat piece of fucking lard . I almost detest the prick . If my Mum was alive , she would never believe a living legend of a player, could be such a leg end in my eyes

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

After that I think our analysis team need to focus on wtf we do at throw ins ( amongst many other things).  

No matter where we are on the park a throw in to us somehow ends up as a counter attack to the opposition.  

That'll be after Tav the captain jaws for an hour before he throws.

Even in our 14 goal streak against dross, the flaws are there to be seen. Ponderous at the back, slowing the whole game down. Decision making back to front is slow and poor. 

The stuff still isn't there for title winning. We are not that far off, but 3 or 4 of quality needed to come in.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

His yellow you meant - but yes he was really stupid to do that and the replays were shown on the tv which won’t do him any favours

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Complicit Officer has a look and a ban is dished out

Archived