***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

We could have won that had we not messed up numerous counter attack. Mind you, they could have scored twice with the clearances in the box.

Hopefully better from us at Ibrox.

I’ll be interested to see if Sportscene focus on the Aberdeen players who could have been sent off. Or will they trawl for an incident of ‘petulance’ from Morelos that wasn’t seen by the referee....

That miss by Arfield and some horrendous decision making from the normally reliable Kent cost us the win, will not mention Clancy as it's all been said already.

Just do them in the replay, would love to face these bastards with a midfield of Souness, Hurlock and Greig then see if Shinnie still fancies himself a hardman.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

See him as another Broonaldo, not for me

He gave Kamara some battle today. The only player to get near Kamara so far. Not the most skillful but sometimes needed in this league.  Maybe McCrorie will turn out to be him??

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Very true.   Worrying though that achieving the sort of winning consistency we need is eluding SG.    It seems too many of the players are just not able to raise their game to the 'real winners' level.    We do need enough quality real winner players in the squad to lift the game for the others.   Finding them is the hard part though.  

We badly need players with a winning mentality or we will witness more games that burn your eyes out like today's game it's not even as if Aberdeen are a good side they are just workmanlike.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Really? That's good to hear.

I don't want this guy . He Is one of them and he will be sent off more times than Alfredo playing  for us

What are we thinking , if this is true . He only plays in our games

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't want this guy . He Is one of them and he will be sent off more times than Alfredo playing  for us

He is one of them? Didn't his brother come through our system. I don't know....... everytime I see him, he is a handful. Don't watch him against anyone else

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Dont agree EJ , boy gets stuck in something we have been missing for years. Would have signed him years ago.......

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont agree EJ , boy gets stuck in something we have been missing for years. Would have signed him years ago.......

Nah he won’t get away with anywhere near as much as he does with us. Prime example is his tackle today. 

Archived