***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

He is one of them? Didn't his brother come through our system. I don't know....... everytime I see him, he is a handful. Don't watch him against anyone else

He seems pretty much one of them , so the sheep fans sing

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He seems pretty much one of them , so the sheep fans sing

Pretty sure Morelos doesn't know the words to the sash so maybe it's time to see it diffently. In saying that his name amd look doesn't make him one of them.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Honestly canā€™t remember any time Jack has had a decent game up there. Thoughtbthe pitch looked like shit as well which would suit them to a t.Ā 

Too many big names not turning up though. That was poorest Iā€™ve seen MorelosĀ for a while, no sharpness from him whatsoever, looked like him and Jack were pished. Kent and Arfield both disappointingly poor. Kamara, very below par from me, no getting the hype about him just yet. Candeias lack of quality, ball to Kent aside. Tavernier usual shite tbh. Goldson terrible. Barisic nothing to shout about. Worrall I thought played well though, really well actually.Ā 

Candieas has no end product defo need a better right sided winger in the summer.jack hasnt played against aberdeen at all.worral was best player goldson and barisic were rotten today aswell .fell sorry for mccrorie think he should be a 1st team starter

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Pretty sure Morelos doesn't know the words to the sash so maybe it's time to see it diffently. In saying that his name amd look doesn't make him one of them.

I'm not looking that deep into that aspect mateĀ 

He isn't going to improve is for meĀ 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, sibsy72 said:

@eejay the djĀ u defo are .he should have bben onside when we broke up the park and he cost us the 1st goal by giving the ball away.cant fault his work rate butĀ 

He was to blame for the first goal but he works his socks off . For Rangers that isn't good enough for me

We need to brake up the things we rely on next year . As they are not good enough

The Tav and Candeas partnership and I would sell Alfredo for quite a few reasons now .As much as we love him at times

We need better and not to be relying on specific individuals . More players need to be brought in to improve the standard .

That is just how I see it at this moment

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely mate

You're a top guy and hopefully we'll get a drink sometime

Cheers brother, as you are yourself, and definitely we will get a mad one next time your over.Ā 

Just gutted we never got the result for you mate.Ā 

Just home, scunnered with the way we went about that the day, just a shame the players didnā€™t have the same passion as the support. Our bus on the way back was fucking bouncing, best trip of the season irrespective of the resultĀ 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't like criticising our players but barisic is a fucking awful defender, gives me the fear at every attempted challenge, really thought he'd be sensational but he's fucking atrocious.Ā 

Itā€™s kinda worrying.

like many he seemed a player when we play Osijek and while Iā€™m not writing him off since he nearly made the Croatia World Cup squad (so there is ability there) itā€™s difficult to see it now.

Maybe a full pre-season with no injuries and heā€™ll get back to a better level.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't like criticising our players but barisic is a fucking awful defender, gives me the fear at every attempted challenge, really thought he'd be sensational but he's fucking atrocious.Ā 

He was poor again. Still got high hopes for him but at the moment heā€™s not suited for games where we have to scrap and fight - like today. He looks great when he can get forward and deliver without much pressure but in games like today he looks a bit scared. Looks like heā€™s made for home games but fucked when he is under a bit of pressure away from homeĀ 

15 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Itā€™s kinda worrying.

like many he seemed a player when we play Osijek and while Iā€™m not writing him off since he nearly made the Croatia World Cup squad (so there is ability there) itā€™s difficult to see it now.

Maybe a full pre-season with no injuries and heā€™ll get back to a better level.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Swagger said:

He was poor again. Still got high hopes for him but at the moment heā€™s not suited for games where we have to scrap and fight - like today. He looks great when he can get forward and deliver without much pressure but in games like today he looks a bit scared. Looks like heā€™s made for home games but fucked when he is under a bit of pressure away from homeĀ 

I'm not going after him or making him a scapegoat but against St Johnstone and again today I thought he was awful, like really fucking shite.Ā 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He was to blame for the first goal but he works his socks off . For Rangers that isn't good enough for me

We need to brake up the things we rely on next year . As they are not good enough

The Tav and Candeas partnership and I would sell Alfredo for quite a few reasons now .As much as we love him at times

We need better and not to be relying on specific individuals . More players need to be brought in to improve the standard .

That is just how I see it at this moment

If we could get Ā£30 million for Morelos and tav I would take it tbh.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It won't improve. My point is you can't play the game expecting players to get sent off. The correct desicion was to keep Morelos on the pitch in thinking he had more chance of scoring than getting sent off. It's positive thinking which Gerrard is.

If only Arfield had squared that ball to him todayĀ šŸ˜­

Archived