Club Statement

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

'Fuck the club'

Aye mate that's exactly the attitude of the people who are going tomorrow, those travelling up to Aberdeen and likely follow this club everywhere

He likes to moan on twitter about about us singing songs 

Sing what the fuck you want Bears.

:UK:

I don't think some of our supporters or our board have wakened up to what is going on here. The media and the authorities will shaft us whether we sing songs or not. That is a fact. This is an orchestrated campaign that will go on regardless and no matter what we do or what we sing.

Its time some of us woke up and smelled the coffee.

We are at War.

So let's sing what the fuck we want, and if they want a fight, let's give the cunts hell.

I for one will not be cow towing, appeasing or doing deals with dirty Republican bastards.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I don't think songs hurt the club and until we start getting punished I won't change my mind on that

Being stuck in the SPL is punishment. I think we’d have a few teams playing in the EPL by now if we didn’t have the Scottish ‘baggage’ IMO. 

Tbh I'd love to see us go on the front foot with a bit of piss take.

Sing Tiffany, but change the usual we... hate to "Stevie Clarke / Neil Lennon".

Sing Cheer up Stevie Clarke but at the crucial point everyone starts a shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Even a "We're only sad orange bastards".

Plenty irony in that lot, the press and plenty others would be raging but whilst we get the message across loud and clear as the origins of these Rangers songs are well known. And there's fuck all wrong or sectarian in the slightest.

I'm sure others could come up with plenty more. A right girfuy.

3 hours ago, Ace said:

Major businesses are incredibly sensitive over their brand, Christ, they stop working with YouTube just because adverts are placed beside random videos.

The same goes for the modern manager & particularly players, their reputation is just as important anti them, again .. endorsements & links to even the slightest controversy & they're dropped. 

My point, however, is again, the willingness to hurt the club over a word or a song ... a fucking song !!

I never saw this level of concern when King dragged our good name through the courts. This boards needing to get up off its knees.

With coins thrown at the Hearts goalie on Wednesday, and today coins and a half bottle at Sinclair - added to the senior policeman's comments regarding increased sectarian behaviour and general thuggery. It's all alignment for the strict liability rule to be passed next season by the SFA - it's an inevitable outcome going by the media hype at the moment. We need to box clever, because we all know we will be the first to get smashed by it - not a popular opinion, but just ignoring the club and signing regardless tommorow will just totally ramp it right it for the media.

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

With coins thrown at the Hearts goalie on Wednesday, and today coins and a half bottle at Sinclair - added to the senior policeman's comments regarding increased sectarian behaviour and general thuggery. It's all alignment for the strict liability rule to be passed next season by the SFA - it's an inevitable outcome going by the media hype at the moment. We need to box clever, because we all know we will be the first to get smashed by it - not a popular opinion, but just ignoring the club and signing regardless tommorow will just totally ramp it right it for the media.

This is why I felt the club was right to put out the statement. There’s been mentions of the Government and SFA meeting and this is the route they’ll be trying to go down and anything that happens tomorrow will be blown way out of proportion after that bottle at Sinclair tonight. The board will be opposing strict liability but this statement to say look we’re trying to do something here - pretty sure they did similar before our Europa League games this season.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Sing what the fuck you want Bears.

:UK:

I don't think some of our supporters or our board have wakened up to what is going on here. The media and the authorities will shaft us whether we sing songs or not. That is a fact. This is an orchestrated campaign that will go on regardless and no matter what we do or what we sing.

Its time some of us woke up and smelled the coffee.

We are at War.

So let's sing what the fuck we want, and if they want a fight, let's give the cunts hell.

I for one will not be cow towing, appeasing or doing deals with dirty Republican bastards.

Spot on brother.

Listen to what the club,its Chairman,CEO and Gerrard are telling you.

We will pay a heavy price ultimately if you continue to ignore it.

Put your brain in gear before you open your mouth and harm the club .

We are playing well and getting it right on the pitch...do the same on the terracing....don't give our enemies the ammunition they crave.

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Listen to what the club,its Chairman,CEO and Gerrard are telling you.

We will pay a heavy price ultimately if you continue to ignore it.

Put your brain in gear before you open your mouth and harm the club .

We are playing well and getting it right on the pitch...do the same on the terracing....don't give our enemies the ammunition they crave.

What price will we pay???

Will that be the same price as the rest of the clubs in the league???

Grow a spine and demand that all clubs are held to the same standard or you’re just bending over and taking up the arse from every other club in the league.