***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Shocking referee once again , Morelos elbows McGregor and its a straight red and a six game ban......

Then the offside that wasn't offside with Morelos through on goal being chopped down from behind, which is a penalty and a straight red.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's really the offensive singing that needs clamped down on.  Don't worry about fans attacking players on the pitch, as long as no one is called a Fenian eh.

It's a joke. Singing hurts no one except the easily offended. 

But that's a bottle at the weekend and now this idiot. What if he had something on him. SFA better get their priorities sorted. 

3 minutes ago, mjg224 said:

This is the 2nd time Rangers players have been attacked by the junkies, wtf is going to be done about it, sweep sweep probably 

Police can’t get there because Bears are throwing their toddlers in the road.

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Tell u what your at your work and some cunt starts on you, your gonna do the cunt, Big respect to Tav for keeping his cool and promoting the Jersey,

SG …...Lets do these Junkie cunts on the field!

Most players would’ve shat it, Tav offered him out. Captain behaviour 👍🏻

If a Rangers fan had ran on the pitch and tried to kick and push a player, there would be talk of fines, stadium closures or even points deductions.  Let's see how this swept away and Tav is blamed....

Just now, gj923 said:

nah he total shat it and just tried to kick the ball

That’ll be his defence at court “I was intoxicating and never meant anything by it I done the same at Hampden and fuck awe happened to me in court that time either”.

Archived