***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

They could easily have been down to 9 but our inability to finish chances is killing us

That’s the truth of it.  Not helped by some of the refs decisions, but we were pretty woeful in front of goal and got done.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again we seem to have no luck at all with the chances we get. Lost count of the amount of times the hivs defenders managed to get a lucky block. As for that cheating cunt of a ref, how many times have we seen offenses against us go unpunished, only for our players to get booked for similar or even lesser challenges?

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It was already

Gerrard should be weeding out the shite between now n the summer 

I know mate but there was a wee glimmer of hope if they dropped a few points with the OF still to come.  It's definitely done now though. 

Well done Gerrard

Youve gifted the junkies another joyous night they didn’t deserve

Gifted the worst celtic team I can remember an easy title 

Absolutely gutless and pathetic showing from a manager and a team who had a chance to become heroes after that new year win 

Gerrard Bottled that not taking Morelos off who had a really poor game why take Arfield off who was doing well and almost scored.  

Should have had Lafferty on the bench for games like this not Defoe. 

Just now, Bluerod said:

As I said earlier SG is on a learning curve and I didn’t expect a win this year but I expected a better performance than we had with a caretkeer manager after Pedro 

Your comparing us tonight to the muppet that is Murty. 

Away for a lie down. 

8 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Hate saying it but if that was the Tarriers playing that shite tonight they would be 5 Up that’s why they’ll win the league at a canter while we hope for a cup win.

No they played a hibs team last week that never once put the boot in, never once actually laid a glove on them and they won two nil, not five. Hibs defended for their lives tonight, never saw that v the tims from them. 

I fucking hate Hibs, I also hate the fact we have amassed so many chances this season against them and not won.

I'm also baffled by the refs we have at the moment. I've seen decisions for and against us (mostly Alfie) this season. But these last 2 games it is like they just refuse to ref the game properly. Allowed to foul us all over the pitch with no repurcussion. Summed up for me with Worrall's challenge at the end, he couldn't wait to blow his whistle. 

Archived