***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I get the pay off part mate but honestly I don't care anymore

Any manager who is double figures behind the taigs at this point in the season (Gerrard likely will be tomorrow) should be sacked on the spot, don't care about anything else.

He's spent a fortune on absolutle shite, his best player is a player signed by previous management and if he's not sacked by Monday then the only reason is because he's Steven Gerrard

Pedro, Warburton etc were all sacked for much much less than this cunt has got away with and if he's in charge next season we're handing the taigs the title, even with the ginger rat in charge.

Have a fuckin word with yourself. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, steven33jackie said:

Kamara has played well but my point is it should of been one or the other with the other wedge of wages going on a player with a bit more creativity. Not two that are very similar.

Yeh I agree, far too many midfielders without attacking threat. Of course every team needs them but when we’re overloaded with that type of player already and crying out for an attacking midfielder signing 2 is madness.

Doesnt change the fact that Kamara is a great addition!

There is a bit of softness about this teams mentality. When they weren't 2 goas up after an hour you could see the doubts creeping into their play. They stopped dominating the game the way they had been, its as if they were counting the clock down. As pish as hibs were it seemed a matter of time till they scored. The difference between winners and losers really.

10 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

End of season will tell mate, 17 points dropped away from home. Apart from europe are we any better?? Im not so sure

I believe we have a far better standard of player now, it's not blind optimism, I can see the progress, nobody is hurting anymore than me m8, tonight was fucking deflating as fuck but I honestly believe we will get there under Gerrard, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, I'm just a Rangers fan giving an opinion. 

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Wouldn’t be same shite if we didn’t drop so many points 

I agree we have dropped a disgraceful amount of points against teams we should be hammering, if by Christmas we are well behind again then fine, I'll admit i was wrong probably be calling for Gerrard to go, I don't think I will though, for the record i was against him getting the job originally. 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

What did he say?

That we can talk about VAR to help refs, but if they can't see a clear foul 5 yards away you can't help them.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I get the pay off part mate but honestly I don't care anymore

Any manager who is double figures behind the taigs at this point in the season (Gerrard likely will be tomorrow) should be sacked on the spot, don't care about anything else.

He's spent a fortune on absolutle shite, his best player is a player signed by previous management and if he's not sacked by Monday then the only reason is because he's Steven Gerrard

Pedro, Warburton etc were all sacked for much much less than this cunt has got away with and if he's in charge next season we're handing the taigs the title, even with the ginger rat in charge.

Some folk do talk a load of shite.

The desperation to lay blame at certain players feet is mental.

Tav goes over the guys leg, he's not out muscled and I don't think he goes down easily either.

But despite all that, our 2 CB's are out of sync, with one pushing out to play offside and the other holding and Candieas switches off letting the Hibs player run off him.

How this lands at Tav's feet is the best display of mental gymnastics you'll ever see on this forum.

He had a poor game overall imo but the goal isn't his fault.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your comparing us tonight to the muppet that is Murty. 

Away for a lie down. 

Points don’t lie 

I still think we are making progress and accept SG is on a learning curve but we need to step up to the plate next season because we missed it this season 

I question the attitude of a fair number of our players.  We have signed far too many who don't have a winning mentality and who fall apart when we lose a goal.    Too many are not upset at dropping points.     Whoever is responsible for signing some of these players has to be held partly to blame.

9 minutes ago, Chryston bear said:

How many crosses were over hit in promising positions??weed out the  one In three game performers,should have been 4-0,before they scored!!!

All over them in the first half. Game should have been won by half time. Their goalkeeper had some good stops but really should have been at least two three or even four goals up by the the time they scored. Shocked that we didn't come away with three points from that game. Fuck sake.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So you want to sack Gerrard. Who do you get in? Then do you sack him in his first season if weve no won the league? Fucking minging.

Gerrard put out his best team and we looked brilliant first half. Its no his fault people didnt take chances and the ref didnt give us fuck all with the game changing decisions.

Nothing about winning the league in his first season but to be this far behind the taigs after spending what we've spent is not on

Take it you were saying the same when Pedro was struggling? When Warburton was struggling? 

Naw I bet you wanted both out the door because they weren't big names

Gerrard is a fucking shocking manager and the sooner we as fans realise that the better for the club, we're even further behind the taigs than we were last season 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Was that not Candeias? Tav was struggling to get back having been fouled at the other end.

Just seen the replay. Disgraceful from Candeias. Just switches off and has a rest with Tav trying to get back and looking confused that Candeias hasn't covered.

Just saw it again and aye it's Candeias I cant believe he stops 

Archived