***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

No poor defending from 3 other Rangers players caused the goal.

Not really as we did play him offside. poor from the linesman. All stemmed from Tav for me.

Just watched it yet again. Clear as day. Tav could not gave stayed on his feet. He was tripped. Not pushed or shoved so that he could be stronger, he was tripped in a manner he's going then every time.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

I get the pay off part mate but honestly I don't care anymore

Any manager who is double figures behind the taigs at this point in the season (Gerrard likely will be tomorrow) should be sacked on the spot, don't care about anything else.

He's spent a fortune on absolutle shite, his best player is a player signed by previous management and if he's not sacked by Monday then the only reason is because he's Steven Gerrard

Pedro, Warburton etc were all sacked for much much less than this cunt has got away with and if he's in charge next season we're handing the taigs the title, even with the ginger rat in charge.

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Just now, Inigo said:

Just watched it yet again. Clear as day. Tav could not gave stayed on his feet. He was tripped. Not pushed or shoved so that he could be stronger, he was tripped in a manner he's going then every time.

Just agree I'm right and your wrong and we can end this.

11 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I still believe Gerrard is the man to turn things around but he fucked up big style in January when he signed both Davis and Kamara. Our midfield is bursting with unimaginative sideways and backwards passing midfielders with only Arfield offering anything through the middle. If he is off the boil or perhaps playing with a niggle then that's pretty much it from the middle so all the opposition has to do is defend balls into the box.

Rubbish.! Kamara should be DM on his own, freeing another midfielder. We were crying out for a DM, now we have too many.

Has any journo asked SG what he would consider to be a successful season for Rangers for his first season in charge?    If they haven't they are bound to get round to it soon as the gap in points at the top of the league widens to the point of it not being realistic to close the gap and overtake them to win the title.  If we go out of the Cup next week then season is over by mid March and there are bound to be questions asked.    

Will be a tense interview when it takes place and the answers he gives will be interesting to say the least.  

Maybe success these days is not measured so much in terms of trophies as in cash generated so the run in Europe will be a success and selling Morelos for a fat fee will be a success when it happens.   Money coming in and re-establishing a little bit of status in Europe are maybe forms of success …….but I think the Support wants the league title.    

In fact, winning a major trophy would be a good start.   Its far too many years since we won anything and the longer it goes on the harder it will become for any manager -even for SG. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Nothing about winning the league in his first season but to be this far behind the taigs after spending what we've spent is not on

Take it you were saying the same when Pedro was struggling? When Warburton was struggling? 

Naw I bet you wanted both out the door because they weren't big names

Gerrard is a fucking shocking manager and the sooner we as fans realise that the better for the club, we're even further behind the taigs than we were last season 

How much has he spent? 

How many players have gone and came in since he has took over? 

Changing managers every season, especially when we have improved, even if it's slightly, is going to be a never ending scenario. 

5 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

All over them in the first half. Game should have been won by half time. Their goalkeeper had some good stops but really should have been at least two three or even four goals up by the the time they scored. Shocked that we didn't come away with three points from that game. Fuck sake.

Just said the very same m8. Only got to watch most of the first Half on my lunch break at work, but we should have been out of sight by HT. Felt sure we’d go on to beat them by 2-3 goals, but just finished work and saw the final score. Fucking pathetic not taking all three points.

Btw, the cunts blaming gerrard for the night, have a word with yourselves.  He put a team out that dominated the game but couldn’t score in a barrel load of fannies or cross the road.  The team cost him and let us and him down. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Btw, the cunts blaming gerrard for the night, have a word with yourselves.  He put a team out that dominated the game but couldn’t score in a barrel load of fannies or cross the road.  The team cost him and let us and him down. 

Agreed

Just now, Smile said:

Not really as the did play him offside. poor from the linesman. All stemmed from Tav for me.

Marginally offside and its always been the case that the attacker gets the benefit of the doubt. Look at the line Goldson creates, he's not trying to play offside he's failed to move out with Warroll 100%.

No mention of Candieas switching off and losing the scorer no?

Any player can be tackled and lose the ball, fairly and unfairly, are we now going to start digging them up when the opposition scores from the turnover of posession? Hibs still had to go practically the full length of the pitch to create the chance.

Archived