***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

And the club's we got them from said the complete opposite

Regardless, Gerrard has got a hell of alot more money than most of the previous managers and has left us with absolute shite 

Do you think we are better, worse or the same as last season? 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Broomloan front Aye twice per season fucking roaster

Been to every league/cup game home & away for the last 5 seasons apart from St Johnstone this season at home the to work 

But aye that's fine, because I've said something against the great Gerrard cunts are going crazy lol

Fucking embarrassing how much our fans are right up this guys arse & in a few years when he's gone, the taigs have 10 in a row and we're left to clean up his mess cunts will realise that 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Well look passed Gerrard as the name and you can see very little progress. 

The ONLY differences between Gerrard and Pedro are that Gerrard managed to get by the banana skin ties in the qualifiers of the Europa league and he managed a 1 off victory against the taigs 

That's pish over the course of the season 

We're comfortably second in the league and did half decent in Europe? How is that not progress?

Edit: and we've already beaten the scum with another potentially 3 games to go against them

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

We went to Easter Road and won from behind, we canny win there having scored first. 

Like i said, football is weird mate.

On another day, we bury those chances, they go down to 10 in the first half, and we cruise that game.  Wasn't a lack of effort tonight, we just couldn't buy the goal we needed.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Pandering to the fact we are an underperforming mess.

Oh Gerrard well said. Fuck off, Gerrard should have been in the dressing room telling some home truths.

Am I fuck. You've chosen one tiny, minor comment out of loads I've made today and decided to make a song and dance about it like some wittering drama queen as if none of any of the rest if what I said now counts. 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Do you think we are better, worse or the same as last season? 

Personally I think we are a little bit better overall 

But we should be given what we've spent. 

I don't think the signings or management have been good enough given the money we've spent 

Just now, gogzy said:

Don't forget the ref.  If he had done his job, they would have been down to 9 men, and we would have had a penalty.  They would never have scored the goal they did if the ref had blown for the obivious foul on Tav at the other end of the pitch, which led to the goal.

Ref was a joke. Red card would have been given if it didn't happen in first 10 mins. It was a definite penalty and a foul in lead up to their goal. 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The ONLY differences between Gerrard and Pedro are that Gerrard managed to get by the banana skin ties in the qualifiers of the Europa league and he managed a 1 off victory against the taigs 

Hardly a one off the way the game went . A one off would imply a lucky result. We were streets ahead. You only seem to comment when it suits your agenda. You've decide early on you don't like Gerrard and can hardly wait to bump youre guns when weve a bad result. 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

And the club's we got them from said the complete opposite

Regardless, Gerrard has got a hell of alot more money than most of the previous managers and has left us with absolute shite 

He's had more than Warburton. That's not most, that's half of our previous managers.

We should have killed that game off in the first half.

Unreal how we end up dropping 2 points tonight.

Should have made changes earlier in the game but I won’t act shell shocked that a red arse manager has made more red arse mistakes.

What the actual fuck man.

Had to log off my Facebook there I don’t have many tarriers on it but the few I do are fucking nae timing bastards and can see me causing it with cunts on it.  Already had a few rants about them on it.  Absolute despise tarriers and I genuinely mean it, DESPISE the cunts!

We lost 10 games last year. 9 the year before. We have lost only 4 this year. We conceded 44 goals last season....50 the season before. We have conceded only 21 this season. Not to mention this league this year is far more comoetitive than the past seasons. If you cant see any progress then theres no arguing with stupud.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Hardly a one off the way the game went . A one off would imply a lucky result. We were streets ahead. You only seem to comment when it suits your agenda. You've decide early on you don't like Gerrard and can hardly wait to bump youre guns when weve a bad result. 

Spot on 

10 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

The blame lands at Tavs feet because it suits some people’s agenda , he was fouled and Candeias should have covered for him , 

Just cannot believe we dropped 2pts 

He was honking enough for 90 minutes without having to pretend he's to blame for the goal.

Been to every league/cup game home & away for the last 5 seasons apart from St Johnstone this season at home the to work 

But aye that's fine, because I've said something against the great Gerrard cunts are going crazy lol

Fucking embarrassing how much our fans are right up this guys arse & in a few years when he's gone, the taigs have 10 in a row and we're left to clean up his mess cunts will realise that 

like your fee for Goldson - reckon you just spout shite   -- nearer 2.5 than 3.5M btw

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Am I fuck. You've chosen one tiny, minor comment out of loads I've made today and decided to make a song and dance about it like some wittering drama queen as if none of any of the rest if what I said now counts. 

No I responded to one comment and said it’s bullshit. I don’t follow your comments, I responded to what I read.

No need to praise Gerrard at all tonight. 

8 minutes ago, Amato said:

Ally McCoist... "Should Rangers have had a penalty? Yes. Was there a free kick on Tavernier at the Hibs goal? Yes, I think. Should Hibs have been down to ten men before McGregor got sent off? Yes. Do Rangers have anyone to blame other than themselves for not winning the game? No."

If McCoist really said all that he was paid.

Personally I think we are a little bit better overall 

But we should be given what we've spent. 

I don't think the signings or management have been good enough given the money we've spent 

We were awful last year. Granted this year there are a lot of games we should have won but there is a definite improvement. It's all about getting a bit more quality and a better mentality. I don't think we are that far away. 

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

How were we bullied? 

Well they were kicking us up and down the park but as I said in another post ably assisted by a shitebag referee ! Was watching that gray cunt he was more or less telling Jack and Candeias to fuck off when they were trying to argue a point with him. We'll never get back on top until we become the agressor.

Just now, Amokachi said:

Candeias has given SG a decision to make on Tuesday. 

One minute fkn brilliant the next fkn woeful.  

However that’s fkn inexcusable stuff at their goal. 

He does all the hard work, then comes to the crossing and it’s Terrible. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Had to log off my Facebook there I don’t have many tarriers on it but the few I do are fucking nae timing bastards and can see me causing it with cunts on it.  Already had a few rants about them on it.  Absolute despise tarriers and I genuinely mean it, DESPISE the cunts!

Must be murder mate, luckily I don't know or deal with any tims,it's great

5 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Do some people expect Gerrard to run on the pitch and bury some of the chances we created? 

Players are to blame tonight, not the manager. 

When we bemoan a lack of consistency remember Gerrard criticised the players for their second half performances against Hamilton and Dundee in games we won easily but it seems the players just don't listen about what's required to succeed at Rangers.

Gerrard can be more proactive in terms of making changes and letting games drift away but I agree the players let their manager down tonight in a must win game.

Archived