Planning Ahead........

I think we could be in for a lot of movement in the summer, with obvious changes and some I think may happen.

Likely to go leave: Worrall, Morelos, Coulibaly, Davis, Wes, Flannigan, Rossiter, Wallace, McAuley, Holt, Herrera, Hodson, Dodoo, Alnwick, Hardie 

Possibility of leaving: Katic, Kent, Barisic, Grezda, Lafferty, Doranns, Docherty

Of those mentioned Kent is a priority signing and Jones is signed up.

Clearly if Morelos goes then we need to use the money wisely to replace him and strengthen the squad to a point where we can mount a challenge.

That being said, a lot of the players mentioned to leave are squad players or out the picture, so maybe isn’t major change but what do you feel we need to be more consistent and improve?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rossiter and Katic won't leave. 

We don't need a huge overhaul of players in the summer so it allows us to focus on bringing in genuine quality in one or two key positions, midfield being one and obviously a replacement for Morelos. 

If we can add midfielders who'll give us double digits in goals then we're on our way. 

To Baku??

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From Scotland I'd be interested in Joe Lewis, Shinnie (reckon that's a done deal), and the bruiser Hearts centre forward if Morelos leaves, plus Shankland. 

I'd love us to get Kent back.

Other than that, it's got to be new faces.

Maybe to Shinnie and Shankland if he's back up. No to the rest. 

Buy Lewis Ferguson though.

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The majority mentioned are dead wood anyway, keep Kent, replace Morelos, add a new centre half & that essentially covers any potential losses.

You're then just looking at improving anything we already have.

Good points. 

Improvement have got to be in midfield we need more creativity and goals in this area. 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From Scotland I'd be interested in Joe Lewis, Shinnie (reckon that's a done deal), and the bruiser Hearts centre forward if Morelos leaves, plus Shankland. 

I'd love us to get Kent back.

Other than that, it's got to be new faces.

Would take the cunt they have upfront before Shinnie