Stewart

See the ginger nationalist saying Rangers fans were singing “sectarian” songs yesterday.  Watched yesterday and didn’t hear anything other than TBB which petered out.  Anybody there hear anything untoward?  Otherwise I’ll be going through their complaints procedure....again. 

31 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Did he mention the tims Iraoke that he was commentating on Saturday night?

Would take his shitey cowardly statement about calling out "all sectarian" behaviour with a pinch of salt.
This clown will end up the victim of a slap and whine like a wee bitch.

16 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Of course not.  He never mentioned the Morelos banner either but managed to complain about the Clarke one at Hamilton.

That would form part of my  complaint, the lack of balance and equal treatment.  I complained last week but I want to be sure of my facts before I complain this week 😊

I notice they’ve now stopped apologising for the one sided coverage. Interview with McInnes but, for all you Rangers fans, well you can just fuck right off.

Point of the OP was to ask the views, of anybody that was there or anyone who watched with the sound up :lol: whether Rangers fans could be accused of "sectarian singing"  I don't want to submit a complaint without facts, kind of defeats the purpose if I'm accusing them of improper research.