Retro/Vintage Rangers Kits

corkinator

78-82, 01-02, 13-14, 14-15. Id like another 87-90. all larges

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm

I honestly don't think i'll be able to get the 78-82. 01-02 is difficult to get in good condition, the other 2 should be ok and another 87-90 in large in very good condition is also quite difficult to pick up for a decent price.

1 minute ago, corkinator said:

hahaha I believe so

Ffs, I was a teenager then 🙂 but the 80s was the best time to grow up in the UK - 80s music was the best ever and then once Souness joined the people - life was a breeze. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Ffs, I was a teenager then 🙂 but the 80s was the best time to grow up in the UK - 80s music was the best ever and then once Souness joined the people - life was a breeze. 

I was 8!!

36 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I honestly don't think i'll be able to get the 78-82. 01-02 is difficult to get in good condition, the other 2 should be ok and another 87-90 in large in very good condition is also quite difficult to pick up for a decent price.

I have 13-14 and 14-15 I'm sure. Mediums though. 

57 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Hi folks, anyone know anywhere I can pick up some vintage Rangers Kits?

I'm 4 short of every home top since 1980.

I've done eBay, classic football, Rangers Retro, etc.

Cheers.

Do you have any photos of your collection?

4 hours ago, corkinator said:

Got 78-82 retro remake Umbro badge the lot and got original in mint condition 87-90 which I bought about 8 years ago both  size large 👍🏻.

16 hours ago, corkinator said:

Hi folks, anyone know anywhere I can pick up some vintage Rangers Kits?

I'm 4 short of every home top since 1980.

I've done eBay, classic football, Rangers Retro, etc.

Cheers.

The guy on Twitter is the guy to see as far as I’m aware

rangersretrokits

1 hour ago, corkinator said:

no not yet, I work away so I might take some when I get a bit of time back at home and maybe post them.

No worries. Would be nice to see them all laid out and displayed.

Ebay is good for vintage shirts.

Also, http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk. If they don't have what you're looking for, you can put in a request and they'll try and source them.

I wonder if it'd be an idea to have some sort of shirt exchange set up on the forum. If people wanted to sell their old shirts it'd be the perfect place to do it.

26 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Ebay is good for vintage shirts.

Also, http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk. If they don't have what you're looking for, you can put in a request and they'll try and source them.

I wonder if it'd be an idea to have some sort of shirt exchange set up on the forum. If people wanted to sell their old shirts it'd be the perfect place to do it.

Yes thanks for that, I’ve spoken to classic football they’re interested in buying a couple of doubles I have. 90-92 home and 92-94 home both belter strips! 

25 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Yes thanks for that, I’ve spoken to classic football they’re interested in buying a couple of doubles I have. 90-92 home and 92-94 home both belter strips! 

What are they offering for you for them out of interest?

I have a lot of old kits, not just ours, and have been thinking of getting rid of a lot. I normally sell on eBay or Facebook but it’s a hassle.

I know I’ll get less of a price from CFS but ideally I want them to take a whole bunch off me.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What are they offering for you for them out of interest?

I have a lot of old kits, not just ours, and have been thinking of getting rid of a lot. I normally sell on eBay or Facebook but it’s a hassle.

I know I’ll get less of a price from CFS but ideally I want them to take a whole bunch off me.

What size are you? I'd be potentially up for buying some of our older kits from you. I'm  an XL.

Offered him 2 strips Pre CrSmith logo 84 original size large still read the label on it ,  and the 87-90 again large both immaculae no snags fading nothing. He offering peanuts  Ffs would not get a Hummel top for what he willing to pay.  

I'm talking £350 for both and that's just to consider selling them as they are irreplaceable.