Sheffield derby

GOAT

At the risk of this coming back to me, guarantee this will be ten times better than yesterday’s piss poor Liverpool derby.  The premier league has the quality but the championship has the excitement IMO. 

46 minutes ago, GOAT said:

At the risk of this coming back to me, guarantee this will be ten times better than yesterday’s piss poor Liverpool derby.  The premier league has the quality but the championship has the excitement IMO. 

It's coming back to bite you

Both games would get football stopped . So boring . Was hoping this would be a good one too

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's coming back to bite you

Both games would get football stopped . So boring . Was hoping this would be a good one too

should have watched hearts v partick that would put you off football for life  it was shocking my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder and he came in to watch it with me  i was nearly feeling sorry for him by the end  scottish football is fucking woeful

1 minute ago, billscott said:

should have watched hearts v partick that would put you off football for life  it was shocking my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder and he came in to watch it with me  i was nearly feeling sorry for him by the end  scottish football is fucking woeful

Aye It was fuckin dreadful mate

10 hours ago, billscott said:

At least there was goals in that.