Strange arrangement

With almost 7,000 empty seats (just under a third of their shithole) and given the history between the fans, found it strange that the two sets of fans were only separated by a fence.

Don't get me wrong there is fuck all to fear from the irrelevant scum and our fans can more than handle them but this created an unnecessary flashpoint in far from full stadium.

Now my personal experience of Pittodrie is that some of the police are literally sheep fans in uniform and are hardly even handed when dealing with any flare ups.

Would have been simple and sensible to have a no mans land section beyond the fence or were they HOPING for some big bad Rangers headlines?

The whole stadium is a fucking trampy midden, how they stinking cunts get a safety certificate for that abomination of ground is disgraceful, the size of the exit from our section must be a fire hazard, fucking dump.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, definitely just looking for conspiracies now

The op is right, it’s the only ground in the top flight which uses a fence, every other ground is a big gap of seats with stewards and coppers either side. Where is there a conspiracy theory in what he said?

7 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

The op is right, it’s the only ground in the top flight which uses a fence, every other ground is a big gap of seats with stewards and coppers either side. Where is there a conspiracy theory in what he said?

The whole it happening to hope to get bad news headlines.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I once angrily spat at a sheep fan at the fence and the copper caught me and and I thought I’d fucked it.  He said to me and I kid you not “I know they are scum, but you cannae do things like that” and that was it.  Thank fuck for that. 

Spitting at cunts ffs.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The whole it happening to hope to get bad news headlines.

I can’t think of any good reason that fence would be still in use in this day and age, possibly a bit far fetched to think they’d like to create negative headlines but in this country nowadays it’s not as outrageous as we might think.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I was drunk and plus they are scum so I couldnae care less.  I’d shite on the the horrible bastards if I could. 

Each to their own. Think spitting at folk is cuntish behaviour tbh, been out my face up there, at Hivs, at the scum place and can't says it's ever crossed my mind.

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Each to their own. Think spitting at folk is cuntish behaviour tbh, been out my face up there, at Hivs, at the scum place and can't says it's ever crossed my mind.

Would you rather get skelped with a chair or spat on 🤔

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Would you rather get skelped with a chair or spat on 🤔

Didn't realise it had to be one of those or the other.  But I'd rather someone swung a punch than spat on me if those were the options. And I say that as someone who's been spat on before playing fitba. As I said, cuntish behaviour.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The whole stadium is a fucking trampy midden, how they stinking cunts get a safety certificate for that abomination of ground is disgraceful, the size of the exit from our section must be a fire hazard, fucking dump.

Don't worry, they are going to go bankrupt building a new one that no cunt outside of an old firm match will go to.

22 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Maybe if there had been a 'no mans land' seats wouldn't have been ripped out and thrown and no doubt Rangers are being billed for the ones the sheep damaged aswell.

3 grand it said in the news, could obliterate the full stadium and it wouldn’t come to 3 grand 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

3 grand it said in the news, could obliterate the full stadium and it wouldn’t come to 3 grand 

Rangers should issue them with a counter bill for loss of revenue by not allocating us more tickets and there bein c. 7000 empty seats. The segregation argument does not stack up. It was not on their season tickets so they could have given us the beach end stand which must hold more than the section we get and would have us better segregated that just a fence.