We want Dembele money for Morelos - Robertson

Just now, plumbGER said:

I'll admit I had to google him, seems they play different positions.

The league they play in is just another factor in the grand scheme of things, people talking like it's the only factor is stupid in the same way a goal against the beggars instantly increases his value by 5 million and other such nonsense spouted in this thread.

Nobody said that?

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Jordon Ibe maybe? £15m

Dueland would be better than him if he's as good as everyone says but I've only seen a few highlights of him so cant comment too much

Sometimes it's better gamblin on a foreign player and if you want to reach the homegrown quota then sign someone else homegrown with the transfer budget, again all manner of things are considered.

2 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

8 m ,ur either a taig or a daft bastard so what one is it ?

No need for this tarrier chat (for the record they are filthy child molesting bastards). It doesn't matter what I think Morelos is worth, we're talking about what rich clubs will pay. Until he's proven himself on a bigger stage, the big money is unlikely to materialise. Literally the difference to these clubs between a ~£10m and a ~£20m player is his having demonstrated he can cut it at the next level. That's the very thing they pay extra for.

Clearly Morelos has the raw ingredients to play at the top level, but that doesn't tend to be enough on its own (especially for players at Scottish clubs) to seal the big money deal.

We'll see. I'd love to be wrong.

3 hours ago, Dread said:

No need for this tarrier chat (for the record they are filthy child molesting bastards). It doesn't matter what I think Morelos is worth, we're talking about what rich clubs will pay. Until he's proven himself on a bigger stage, the big money is unlikely to materialise. Literally the difference to these clubs between a ~£10m and a ~£20m player is his having demonstrated he can cut it at the next level. That's the very thing they pay extra for.

Clearly Morelos has the raw ingredients to play at the top level, but that doesn't tend to be enough on its own (especially for players at Scottish clubs) to seal the big money deal.

We'll see. I'd love to be wrong.

Aye nae bother pal we will far far more than 8 m that’s a fact and wee will see 8 m the prices branded about football these will see it far higher than 8 playing in scotland or not