Jake Hastie

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Good goal vs Hearts here :-

Even better goal vs St Mirren here (watch from about 20 seconds in) :-

Cant help but feel that this is spelling the end for Grezda. Just never seemed to get going and if we can get anywhere near our cash back, then it would be a good move to move him on.

I disagree, I can see Hastie being loaned out next year, one for the future. Grezda still has a role to play, just needs a few games under his belt.

From what i've read on ff...

" The Hasties from Motherwell are a well known amateur boxing family and are catholic.

Not really football minded, but lean their way.

However the lad's mum and her family are heavy Gers fans.

That I know for sure.

What I can't confirm is that the lad himself is a Gers fan and has his heart set on a move to us.

Someone on here who knows the family said this was the case ".

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

😂 the not so subtle shift in tone is hilarious. Few well reasoned and decent posts, then as soon as someone says he is signing for us, the bile comes out. Superb 

On 16 April 2018 at 22:57, K.A.I said:

Aye. We shouldn't be buying anyone from this backwater SPFL top flight league in my opinion. It's throwing money down the drain and it's not likes the 80's when we had Ian Ferguson, John Brown, Richard Gough all playing for these medicore teams. The standard is at an all-time low, but we think it's a good idea to buy some of the better players from it? I'll say again, people need sacked.

But but, guys like Christie, Armstrong, Brown and Bain at celtic are shite :lol:

No reason why we shouldn't sign players in the league, weakens them and we can make a good profit on them.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

But but, guys like Christie, Armstrong, Brown and Bain at celtic are shite :lol:

No reason why we shouldn't sign players in the league, weakens them and we can make a good profit on them.

You're a wee bit weird at times :lol: 

He's scored quite a few goals recently and likes shooting from outside the box. Exactly what the team lacks... wonder if he can play in the middle behind the forward because we really need someone to play the number 10 role for us.