Jake Hastie

Everything about his potential, style of play, ability etc will be spun 180 by the msm if this is confirmed a Rangers rather than scum signing.

Imo he's been very good for Motherwell but will need developed to be considered first team potential for us. A bit like Docherty really.

9 hours ago, Sket said:

Aye so he is ya fucking melt.

Come on now melt boy, he's been nowhere near the team of late. He isn't pish as some are suggesting but he is still very raw, needs to sharpen up his decision-making and final ball. I hope he can develop into a fully fledged first time player at Ibrox but Kent is country miles ahead of him and if we sign him and Hastie then Middleton will need to go on loan. 

38 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

There’s a Motherwell fan in my office that has been raving about him since January. Can’t say that I recall ever seeing him play.

Always hard to take them seriously when they 'rave' about something, standards are so incredibly low and success so infrequent - always need take a massive pinch of salt with them.

33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Middleton going out on loan next season isn’t the worst idea, to be fair.

Agreed, I know McCrorie didn't go out on loan but all young players burts onto the scene and then have an adjustment period. A winger needs space and time to grow, make mistakes - Ibrox can be an unforgiving place for wingers. Be good to see him get 30/40 games under his belt down in England somewhere next season.

Good prospect from what I’ve seen of him. His goal against hearts was one which a season pro would have been happy with. This is the sort of deals we should be doing and loan him back to Motherwell and see how he progresses. Pretty much risk free as his wages will be pennies in comparison to other players. And I don’t see there being a big development fee involved when you look at the Lewis ferguson move to Aberdeen 

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Agreed, I know McCrorie didn't go out on loan but all young players burts onto the scene and then have an adjustment period. A winger needs space and time to grow, make mistakes - Ibrox can be an unforgiving place for wingers. Be good to see him get 30/40 games under his belt down in England somewhere next season.

McCrorie has been out on loan twice.

Ayr and Dumbarton