Hibernian Football Club - Bigoted Scum Bastards

I usually like to have a look at other fans forums and try and see a different perspective of the game so I took a look at Hibs.bigot to see their reaction to the scumbag who attacked Tav and I was disgusted to see a bigoted post directed at one of the linesmen

Not only did they attack our players at Hampden

Not only do they abuse fans from the away corner at Ibrox, both verbally and physically 

Not only do they mock the dead ie Wallace Mercer

Not only do they sing xenophobic and racist chants at opposition players ie Rudi Skacel and Jean Claude Darcheville respectively 

Not only do they launch glass bottles at opposition players ie That cunt Sinclair

Not only do they have fans entering the field of play at Easter Road to attack Tav

They have now resorted to bigotry on their fans forum

I posted a year or so ago why I hate these cunts more than celtic which is my opinion and I was shot down by a lot of folk. These latest incidents may help people understand my reasoning behind my opinion

I’m absolutely fuming that these cunts get away with murder but it’s always Rangers who are the bad guys

And to add insult to injury the cunts have just equalised 

52E8B449-05B6-4EE7-B1FC-3D1F0EC13AB2.jpeg** Apologies if this is in the wrong section

25 minutes ago, JizzyMonkey said:

I usually like to have a look at other fans forums and try and see a different perspective of the game so I took a look at Hibs.bigot to see their reaction to the scumbag who attacked Tav and I was disgusted to see a bigoted post directed at one of the linesmen

Not only did they attack our players at Hampden

Not only do they abuse fans from the away corner at Ibrox, both verbally and physically 

Not only do they mock the dead ie Wallace Mercer

Not only do they sing xenophobic and racist chants at opposition players ie Rudi Skacel and Jean Claude Darcheville respectively 

Not only do they launch glass bottles at opposition players ie That cunt Sinclair

Not only do they have fans entering the field of play at Easter Road to attack Tav

They have now resorted to bigotry on their fans forum

I posted a year or so ago why I hate these cunts more than celtic which is my opinion and I was shot down by a lot of folk. These latest incidents may help people understand my reasoning behind my opinion

I’m absolutely fuming that these cunts get away with murder but it’s always Rangers who are the bad guys

And to add insult to injury the cunts have just equalised 

52E8B449-05B6-4EE7-B1FC-3D1F0EC13AB2.jpeg** Apologies if this is in the wrong section

Fuck off

This discussion thread is the epitome of what’s wrong in Scottish football today.

Sectarianism, bigotry and general downright inappropriate chants have always been there. I’d argue that it’s less now than it was 10 years ago. But things seem heightened because of snowflakes looking to be offended. 

Cut the pitch invasions, cut the missiles but ffs let’s sing or say what we want, let’s not get offended when others sing or say what they want. Simple. 

Maybe people are happy for our club to continue being a soft touch with the authorities but I for am sick off it.

The cunts are laughing at us and now resorting to racially abusing Alfredo.

Meanwhile some of our own don’t have the backbone to stand up and defend our beliefs and honour the good name of our great club.

Some call it whatabouttery but I call it looking for a non bias authoritarianism from sfa

366054EC-BDEC-4090-941C-05568F2682AC.jpeg

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

You’re viewing another clubs forum when we’re playing?

If you read the op you would have seen my reasoning. Looking for a different perspective to the game and see there reaction to the scum who attacked Tav and I wasn’t shocked to see some are defending the cunt