***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, writingranger said:

Any chance there'll be a stream tonight with this uefa nonsense? The last time I used a vpn for Rangers tv it gave me a proxy problem (lewd whiticisms to follow) and still charged me for the game.

The only way I think will be to watch the delayed coverage.  At least this time RTV are showing the delayed match on the same night,,, last time it wasn't on until the next day.  At the moment tho I didn't see an option to buy a PPV game for the delayed,, it was only there for ongoing subscribers,,,,not sure if you can sub to RTV and then use a VPN and watch then just cancel the sub,,, in theory you should be able to as when You pay for a PPV match they accept UK Bank details etc then allow you to watch through the VPN.

The other option would be to watch delayed again on a Rangers page on facebook if you are on one,, however logging in to watch a delayed game on facebook you are guaranteed to know the final score before you even get to the match screen.

14 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Any chance there'll be a stream tonight with this uefa nonsense? The last time I used a vpn for Rangers tv it gave me a proxy problem (lewd whiticisms to follow) and still charged me for the game.

There was a feed on that AztecGodStreams Twitter the last time there was a blackout. 

Give him a google nearer the time and see if he posts any links. Worked quite well last time, only went down for about 15 mins.

edit - scratch all that, his twitter account is gone. Fucked it.

Archived