***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

Halliday & Jack out for Borna & McCrorie.

Unsure about Morelos, we need him to play but also need him to be available for the next game if we win.

We need to win this cup.

Every year that goes by without winning a major trophy we start to become more of a diddy club. We need the cup, we need the winning feeling to come back into the team. To also give the taigs doubt in their own team, they've won too much and need to be given that doubt in their minds.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it’s just the last two years going round in my head or just still scunnered from last night but can’t help feel pessimistic. the form is suggesting even if we get through it will be for our next annual end of season collapse to Neverland FC that many of our players have previously been involved in. Please prove me wrong Rangers. For once . We deserve a trophy. 

Aberdeen will hand in the 3 points to septic as they will be focused on us in the cup. So, I expect them to give us a real test on Tuesday. I just don't know what Rangers will turn up, so not confident.

That result today Boils my piss even more because if we had seen that out last night we would of been 6 behind end of play today. In truth we all thought it would be a 10 point gap by 5oclock. 

4 minutes ago, Rlm said:

That result today Boils my piss even more because if we had seen that out last night we would of been 6 behind end of play today. In truth we all thought it would be a 10 point gap by 5oclock. 

Hypothetical I know but I think last night's result took the edge of the cel**c game today and if we had won they would have as well.

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

No we didn't, some of us didn't try to predict the future.

5 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Hypothetical I know but I think last night's result took the edge of the cel**c game today and if we had won they would have as well.

Nope, they wanted the win today big time, they were poor though and werent lucky like they were at tynecastle, am confident of beating them at parkhead when we play them in the league, and am going 2-0 against the sheep.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Box clever and play high-intensity football we win -- go toe-to-toe in a slugfest - we lose. Need to be clever

I agree,we need to play our game(our best game)and not get sucked into their anti-football nonsense.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Where can we watch this live guys? Will it be on RTV....... or is it being broadcast on a delayed transmission after the game ends on Premier Sports?

Seems it won't be broadcast live because of UEFA rules ffs but hopefully it'll be broadcast later like last time. That's me lying in a dark room for a couple of hours wi fingers crossed,lol

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems it won't be broadcast live because of UEFA rules ffs but hopefully it'll be broadcast later like last time. That's me lying in a dark room for a couple of hours wi fingers crossed,lol

The last time that happened the periscope was better than some feeds.

Archived