***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Amazed Aberdeen did not roll over for septic. I think they will try and kick us off the park as is the usual tactic. Still not confident.

The rolling over stuff is just nonsense. Teams are trying to make Europe or maybe avoiding relegation.I never get that conspiracy.

Would love a performance like we produced against the tarriers to send this motley crew back up north with. 

Unfortunately more likely to be a long night, with us struggling to get into any rhythm as they look to stop any flow to the game with constant fouls & stoppages.  

As we don’t have the necessary mentality & intelligence on the park to counter this we will most likely struggle.  

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The rolling over stuff is just nonsense. Teams are trying to make Europe or maybe avoiding relegation.I never get that conspiracy.

Don’t get why people accuse the sheep of doing this. They scored 3 goals against them at pittodrie 

8 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

This is a must. Halliday is more of a fighter but desperately lacking in quality as we seen on Friday. 

Think you’re being a bit harsh on Haliday. Barasic is a better tackler and crosser of the ball though.

Not letting me post in the ticket section. Ativated my season ticket for Tuesday sat in the main stand front but can’t make it due to been stuck away with work, don’t want any money for it if anyone wants it you need to DM me your address/DOB/full name then go the ticket office they’ll print it off for you It costs £5 to print. 

40 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Not letting me post in the ticket section. Ativated my season ticket for Tuesday sat in the main stand front but can’t make it due to been stuck away with work, don’t want any money for it if anyone wants it you need to DM me your address/DOB/full name then go the ticket office they’ll print it off for you It costs £5 to print. 

Will you leave the fiver at ticket office to cover expen😉ses 

47 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Posted in ticket section for you mate, great gesture.

10 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Buzzing for this, taking my lass with me again so hopefully same result as the home game against Killie and we smash these cunts. 

Hopefully not the only thing that's getting smashed that night :giggidy:

We can beat them, we've shown this. 

An early goal and keep at them like a pack of dogs.

With Cosgrove suspended they'll be more defensive than normal until 60 or 70 mins when they'll have a go if it's still 0-0 or even just one goal in it.

If Gerrard can't get the players up for this one there's something far wrong. We owe them a battering

Archived