Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

This is pure garbage. Only Greggs for me is a winner. The rest and I mean the whole outfield lot are never Rangers class in a month of Sunday’s. I’d take 10 million for Morelos as he’s clueless up against decent hard defenders 

HG5 likes this

If Gerrard genuinely can't get the better of McInnes when it matters he should just walk away and give up management.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

im saying nothing as i will be called everything for it but neither him nor kent offer anything to our attack and are the single major problem we are what we are atm

Let's blame a 20 yold as if he's some established superstar of coarse he's going to be inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

Murphy gets slated on here but i'd take him over Kent any day of the week, at least you get goals and assists with Murphy.

and cunts would happily we paid 3/4/5m for kent??

theclothmonster likes this

Just now, GaryMc said:

If Gerrard genuinely can't get the better of McInnes when it matters he should just walk away and give up management.

Embarrassing

I hope he proves me wrong, but Davies isn't a game changer from this position right now.

Saying that, our (now) front three have done he-haw in the final third thus far.

3 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

It would put us 2 points behind...

:lol: 

What makes you think we’ll no drop more points ?  

We’re even head-to-head with them yet 8 points behind, the taigs aren’t a problem to us ... Its every other team in the league. 

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't think term 'flatter to deceive' has ever been more apt for a footballer.

He's just Candeias mark 2. Plenty effort with little end product. You cant afford to have two of your front three posing pretty much no attacking threat and expect to achieve anything.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

He's definitely chucked it, him and Grezda.

Triumphs for our new scouting set up, we were led to believe.....

Just now, Vision said:

Let's blame a 20 yold as if he's some established superstar of coarse he's going to be inconsistent. 

whose 20??  but yeah kent and candeias are nowhere near the quality to challenge for the league and to think peeps think kent would be a good buy at silly money we dont have

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

He’s 22 mate....

rabc10000 likes this