***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav and Candeas 

zero quality when it matters 

Tav and Candeias are 2 of the most brainless players we have ever had. They do the same thing the whole game even when it isn't working. The 2 of them especially are oblivious to what is happening around them. After they have done playing the ball back and forward to each other 1 of them will whip a high cross in despite the fact we have nobody to head it. If they had even 1 braincell each they would realise this and start heading to the by line and pinging in lower crosses which gives us the advantage.

Just now, HG5 said:

Triumphs for our new scouting set up, we were led to believe.....

We are so prone to knee jerk signings.

Werent we being told that the players were going through rigourous screening to make sure they could put up with the pressure here?

Another cheap embellishment from the board and DoF.

5 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

This is pure garbage. Only Greggs for me is a winner. The rest and I mean the whole outfield lot are never Rangers class in a month of Sunday’s. I’d take 10 million for Morelos as he’s clueless up against decent hard defenders 

Sausage rolls and steak bakes to die for!!

Just now, chris182 said:

We are so prone to knee jerk signings.

Werent we being told that the players were going through rigourous screening to make sure they could put up with the pressure here?

Another cheap embellishment from the board and DoF.

Spot on!

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

this 4-3-3 pish against aberdeen does not work.  

Im sorry, but how does the formation change anything when everyone is behind the ball? Its not about the bloody formation... its all about finding ways to work through the 10 man defence!

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

Tav and Candeias are 2 of the most brainless players we have ever had. They do the same thing the whole game even when it isn't working. The 2 of them especially are oblivious to what is happening around them. After they have done playing the ball back and forward to each other 1 of them will whip a high cross in despite the fact we have nobody to head it. If they had even 1 braincell each they would realise this and start heading to the by line and pinging in lower crosses which gives us the advantage.

I'm adding Jack to that list tonight 

Archived