***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

He can take the rest of them with him. Once again wholesale changes needed in the summer.

We dont have money for wholesale changes.. havent we learned? We need to build. Sometimes a couple of quality players change everything. We need to stop this rebuilding pish - it has got us nowhere!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Morelos attitude tonight has been absolutely disgusting, hasn't been even remotely interested in playing football

The guy is an embarassment to the club , and if anybody offers the crazy money thats suggested , punt him......

For the outlay this season, the lack of progress to any domestic final, allowing a shite mhanks team to coast to another league title, beaten the sheep once in seven attempts and not beaten the spoon burners is unacceptable. 

Team full of absolute bottle merchants and a lack of winners, Embarrassing. All started with making a bottler and second best attitude player your captain. Sick of this shite. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Morelos attitude tonight has been absolutely disgusting, hasn't been even remotely interested in playing football

Aye but £30 million 

Calm down ffs. Shite performance and result but Morelos has shown he's a player. He just can't beat teams on his own no matter what!

2 minutes ago, Jimbo82 said:

I hope Gerrard leaves the door open and makes the players listen to Aberdeen celebrating. They need to feel shite and embarrassed by this. 

This sit everyone behind the ball and make the most of breaks or set pieces is awful but it's how they set up everytime. Need a better plan, even giving them some of the ball and sitting in  a bit would mess with that plan. 

Its much more than just the players.

Gerrard needs to take the flack for this, he is just doing the same thing over and over and over again against a bang average Sheep team.

He won't be sacked but he's not immune it. We have heard the players aren't carrying out the tasks expected of them. I think there might be something around players not listening to him. That's worrying IMO

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It's pish but we have to go again next season with the manager. There ARE signs of better things to come. Pity it's not this season. Just hope he's learned a lot.

Where? The Europa games which were months ago or the one result against them. The majority of the season we have been dropping points and putting in sub par performances.

We will go again next season because we don’t have a choice, Gerrard has done nothing to show he can win things at our club. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The guy is an embarrassment to the club , and if anybody offers the crazy money thats suggested , punt him......

We know its not worked playing the same way against Aberdeen but we have done it again and again with the same shit results.

you look at Gerard on that bench he does not want to be there

he should be sitting in Barbados with his Mrs enjoying his millions

going on what i've seen so far hes one of the good players who cant manage

Sitting here in disbelief at what I have had to watch once again, I have no idea where we go from here.

The season is over on 12th March and the :aberdeen:are making it even worse. 

PS I have not even bothered to booooo these useless basterds not worth bothering with. :headwall:

Archived