***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

Sooner Gerrard is the fuck out of our club the better, absolutely fucking sick of his tactics and his players (7 signings on the park tongiht) and they're useless

Sooner the cunt is out our club the better, tonight was the final straw, absolutely dominated off a piss poor Aberdeen side.

Anybody who is defending him should have a fucking look at yourself and put the club before a "great" player because that was fucking embarrassing tonight

Blame the ref all you want but tonight is on the manager and the players he signed 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Players simply don't have the winning mentality you need to play for Rangers and everytime they're asked the question at the business end of a competition they fold.

Gerrard's first season has been a failure and whether he is capable of being a Rangers manager is questionable.

Yep, definitely a failure.

His bread and butter was domestic competitions and he's flopped. Europe was a bonus but in all honestly was not important to me 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The ref was fuckin awful but defeat is at our hands only. No one was ever using it as an excuse for losing (unless the fenian cunt blatantly gave the sheep the game) but his bookings per poor tackling ratio was doubtful until the sheep had won the game.

There is an argument to be made for the Ref allowing Aberdeen to play the way they do, which is at a major disadvantage to us. If the ref does his job and issues the appropriate warnings earlier in the game then Aberdeen will not keep playing the way they did.. he started to dish out yellows to them when they were two up and the game was done. He should have done it a lot sooner and that would probably have changed the game for us.

12 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Kamara has been good last few games except tonight but the team as a whole has been shite since Mccrorie has been left out 

McCrorie was badly missed in the middle tonite,no battlers,no fighting to win the ball back,just waiting on a misplaced pass,disgusted.

Aberdeen are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in the league but they get away wi it.When Morelos gets a card he should be subbed immediately.

F**k this,roll on next season,that's how long it'll take me to get over that performance.

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

Will take a fucking genius to sort this out at board and management level. 

Get Mark Allen to fuck. If it’s not the managers fault after 10s of signings it’s got to be his fault

Yes - seems like we’ve blown millions to make sure we clinch 2nd!

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is a serial loser and an imposter as a captain.

He was utterly fucking rank again. Passes going astray. Out of position. Crosses to no cunt and dead balls that would embarass a five year old.

Aye but he's good, right?!

Mind you when you're aiming for a ten foot lafferty and he ducks under the ball with no contact you can have some sympathy with him.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is a serial loser and an imposter as a captain.

He was utterly fucking rank again. Passes going astray. Out of position. Crosses to no cunt and dead balls that would embarass a five year old.

Aye but he's good, right?!

Astounds with the disgrace of these last 3 years .That people still cream over this player 

I said it beg of last season 

He will never lift a major trophy for the club I love 

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm adding Jack to that list tonight 

Jack is just 1 of many 1 dimensional players we have who does the same thing over and over and over and over again even when it's not working.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes - seems like we’ve blown millions to make sure we clinch 2nd!

And yet some poster on here won’t call for SGs head if we lose the title by double digits and the scum win the treble treble 🤨

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Of course,  not all signings will always work out.   I don't think we spent that much money of the players you quoted.  Maybe 4/5 million.

Its a lot of money for this league and still 5 games against the Aberdeen to get one win put out off both cups by them and beaten twice at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

McCrorie was badly missed in the middle tonite,no battlers,no fighting to win the ball back,just waiting on a misplaced pass,disgusted.

Aberdeen are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in the league but they get away wi it.When Morelos gets a card he should be subbed immediately.

F**k this,roll on next season,that's how long it'll take me to get over that performance.

SG was shocking on this 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Astounds with the disgrace of these last 3 years .That people still cream over this player 

With every horrendous cross people say shite like - unusually poor cross.... his deliveries are 99.9% shite. Cunts a fucking myth

Just now, HG5 said:

3 games in Glasgow v them & we haven’t even scored....

We have played the same system that's not worked previously and expected better results McInness said he could not see why we were favourites for the game and sadly he was right.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

With every horrendous cross people say shite like - unusually poor cross.... his deliveries are 99.9% shite. Cunts a fucking myth

Same with Candeias - took his goal well on Friday but only got the chance cos he screwed up his initial cross!

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It doesn't take a tactical genius to sit every man behind the ball, instruct your defenders to blooter the fuck out of the ball if it comes anywhere near them, and turn every game of football into a street fight.

Watch MOTD analysis every Saturday and you'll see the bottom teams try it against the Man city's Liverpool's and they always point out that the player's discipline in closing down is at fault.

The sheep basically flung 9 players behind the ball and used 1 as an out ball, then played spoiling tactics by by committing cheap fouls and hoofing the ball out for throws and up the park plus aided by an incompetent ref.

Those tactics aren't  hard.

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It doesn't take a tactical genius to sit every man behind the ball, instruct your defenders to blooter the fuck out of the ball if it comes anywhere near them, and turn every game of football into a street fight.

But does it take a genius and millions of pounds of an advantage to beat that?

No. Give Mcinnes Gerrards wage/transfer budget and he would make a fool of him.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Its a lot of money for this league and still 5 games against the Aberdeen to get one win put out off both cups by them and beaten twice at Ibrox.

It's pennies compared to the money we have spent in the past to win trophies.

The entire team cost us no more than 15m.  It's made up of free transfers, a bunch of players that we paid around a million for, and a couple of players we paid 2 or more million for.  We can realistically only expect to go so far with that team.  It lacks some real quality, a few big signings.

We aren't anywhere near as bad as is being made out.  This is the first time we have lost by ore than a goal all season, we have only lost twice at Ibrox ( to the same team which is really frustrating :lol: )   We are not that far away from a team that can win this league IMO.

Just now, Smile said:

We have played the same system that's not worked previously and expected better results McInness said he could not see why we were favourites for the game and sadly he was right.

I know DM’s pissed on his chips as far as we’re concerned, but he’s really rubbed our noses in it this season.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Does anyone have more than him?  AFAIK he has the best assist numbers at the club.  

I would be happy to say if I had 2K crosses and free kicks I could probably get 17 of them, I used to be pretty sweet with my right foot. However I am a bit too old now so I will just let his play speak for him. As for Barisic tonight he was fucking woeful!

Still, always good to have great subs coming on to change a plan that is blatantly not working in Goldson launching the ball forward like a bloody mortar to the largest dwarf who ducks I have ever seen.

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

My man tav?

People have been saying pish abut celtic improving but they have not been, in fact they are going backwards.

We will get mega money for Morelos,.

They play what's put in front of them. As the dirty scummy bastards that they are, they sit 8 ahead of us and we play them twice and I'm now fucking dreading it.

They won probably there toughest two games when TLB came in, when you would think they would be at their weakest and with a long list of injuries but no they dig out the results, whereas we can't do it when it matters.

Our weaknesses are obvious, but some will stay in denial behind thos blue tinted spec's and with that mind set, we win fuck all.

We are so used to mediocrity we even commend it.

Just look at the posts tonight.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Guy is a serial loser like most of them .......

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Sooner Gerrard is the fuck out of our club the better, absolutely fucking sick of his tactics and his players (7 signings on the park tongiht) and they're useless

Sooner the cunt is out our club the better, tonight was the final straw, absolutely dominated off a piss poor Aberdeen side.

Anybody who is defending him should have a fucking look at yourself and put the club before a "great" player because that was fucking embarrassing tonight

Blame the ref all you want but tonight is on the manager and the players he signed 

:lol: 

Archived